“Nice place and good food”
Review of Saramsam Ylocano

Saramsam Ylocano
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Laoag
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

It happened to be the restaurant of the hotel where I was, it looked nice and I read the good reviews in Trip advisor. Indeed it’s a good restaurant, nice decoration and atmosphere, menu with several options and big portions of well-made local specialties. I took fish soup that had a deliciously flavoured broth, and caldereta, a vary tasty stew, too bad the beef was tough. The tamarind juice was very good too. The service is average, the price higher than Filipino standard but still ways lower than Western middle-low restaurants.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

It was my 3rd time in this nice restaurant and I can definetely say it is one of my favourite in the whole Philippines.
Many traditional Ilocano recipes combined with creative dishes.
Nice staff, beautiful ambiance and fair price.
Please keep it always like that!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I went on this restaurant and "WoW"! A nice restaurant, very old kind of spanish ambiance.
The food taste so good and i love the service. The tamarind juice love it.
Comparing from other spanish restaurant i went.. this one i recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had our family dinner at Saramsam Ylocano Restaurant for my Mom's birthday salubong. We waited 1 1/2 hours to be seated. The food came 15 mins after we ordered. All of them our delicious. What we didn't like is the manager who ask her waiters to clean adjacent tables next to ours and make us feel we need to rush eating our dinner. When we came at the restaurant 8:30 pm and we are served at about quarter to 10. Me and my family patiently waited for our turn and you couldnt respect us while we are eating. No one seems to tend to our needs except this one OJT I think. Food is great but experience very bad. The manager can't even smile at us. Kasi gusto na nya magsara.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is great with everything

Only thing to stay away from is the rack of ribs it was hard

All other food and service was perfect

Date of visit: June 2018