“"An interesting visit"”

Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Laoag
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Upon arriving at Balay da Blas (the place were we are staying), without reading any reviews about the place, we decided to try it out.. Surprisingly, the resto had a delightful ambiance. I like the interior of the place, the theme and the decors (we wished that there was no foul smell of floorwax). We tried their pasta, spicy tuna (delicious but I can do away with less cucumber and tomatoes) and pasta with chorizo (my daughter liked it). We also sampled their fried dilis, unique presentation and loved it's crunchiness, though a bit salty. I was intrigued with the lumpia shanghai made out of dragon fruit leaves, it surpassed my expectations. Lastly, the most interesting find that was in the resto was their very attractive set of cup and saucer, I wanted to bring it home.. he he he..

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

The food took a while to be served but I understand why. Each of the dish we ordered was GOOD!!! Our favorite is the Insarabasab. It went so well with the poque-poque. And for the finalé Kalti for dessert!

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Had to try this place before we go. We ordered their pasta and tried their fondue dessert. All with Ilocano twist. The place is nice and cozy. Very relaxing and conducive for bonding. Thumbs up!

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Will never be tired of eating here whenever I'm in Laoag. Been here twice. Must try are Insarabasab, Dinakdakan and their tea with wild basil (forgot the name). Two thumbs up!

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Nice place, and food is good. Servers should smile and be attentive more often.
Salamagui juice is refreshing. Can't find something like that where i live so i think i am hoing back there