“Intern”

McDonald's
Ranked #33 of 46 Restaurants in Laoag
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed July 2, 2016

I was eating alone that one afternoon. I'm in the middle of eating my burger along with my fries, then suddenly one staff wearing a white plain polo shirt, maybe a intern. She took my Coke float and it's right in of me while I was about to grab the fries. What the hell is that? I'm barely eating and she took away my drink. I called the manager and fire the intern for that awful she did.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

Visited McDonalds Laoag twice in the space of 3 days.
First visit was for lunch and it was busy. Ordered coffee with meal and was served a cup of tepid water, this was undrinkable and bore no resemblence to coffee! This was replaced with a drinkable cup, so it was just assumed that this was a one off incident.

I yesterday revisited and again ordered a coffee with my lunch. Yet again a cup of tepid barely warm coffee was served. I pointed this out to staff and it was replaced... This time with a colder cup of cold coffee! Manager then took charge and replaced it with a hotter (still not hot) cup.
Apart from being unable to make a coffee the meals were good, and standard mcdonalds fare.

Reviewed February 7, 2016

Since I am normally alive and kicking during the night due to my work I resorted to this place after roaming around Rizal St. trying to find a decent place to eat between 2-3am. Given that I was not able to find anything and I am a bit hungry that time, I landed to the famous McDonald’s. Located next to Gilbert Bridge upon entering the city proper and near to City Hall and Provincial Capitol this seems to be the only decent place to eat during the wee hours before dawn (as far as I know). Nothing much to complain I got my Breakfast Longganisa and a Hamdesal to fill me up that morning. It’s just that I chance upon bus travelers who are making a stopover perhaps that makes the order taking too long but yet I was able to get my meal before I’m super hungry and was able to take my time savoring my meal. The background music though was too loud that makes you just want to call a manager to have it tone down.

Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

On my vacation I ate practically everyday here. I love the mcdo chicken, it's better than the jollibee chicken. The costumer services was excellent. For a first timer in the Philippines, I did love it. I don't have nothing bad to say about McDonalds in laoag. I even drove an hour just to get my fix of mcdo chicken.

Reviewed September 18, 2014

Everyone know's what to expect at McDonalds. It was an easy choice for a cheap lunch one day whilst sightseeing in Laoag.