“Decent fast food”

McDonald's
Ranked #33 of 46 Restaurants in Laoag
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed September 18, 2014

Everyone know's what to expect at McDonalds. It was an easy choice for a cheap lunch one day whilst sightseeing in Laoag.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We went there for a late dinner last November. It was around 10 in the evening, we can't find any place to eat dinner so we decided to take our dinner here. First, they didn't have any gravy, that's understandable of course... but then after we ordered and cash out.. me and my friend decided to have a sundae as we've seen someone from their drive through take home a sundae.. So we ordered a sundae. The crew said that they don't have available sundae, I was about to joke around and point the sundae that was just given to the customer on the drive thru counter but my friend stopped me. Then, we ate our dinner.. Before we finish our dinner, a group of youngsters walked by and they were holding sundaes. Anyway, it's no big deal, but that's an example of terrible service.

2  Thank NiemaRach
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Been here numerous times. ALWAYS have to ask for hot fries, hamburgers are just ave, not real hot. They cook most items ahead of time so not hot. My BIGGEST complaint is that lunch is served at 10:30 EXCEPT if they cooked too much breakfast then lunch starts when they sell the old breakfast items. I ill say the staff is great and friendly but as far as the cooking they all seem to have never been trained on holding times.

1  Thank LastUnicorn52
Reviewed August 24, 2013

During my college days and until now, McDo-Laoag Branch is one of my favorite/s. It is 24 hours open so you can make “tambay” here and order your foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack. Best food for me, Cheese Burger+ Fries + Coke Float = Solve. Request: Additional catsup please! :D

1  Thank Summer S
Reviewed April 15, 2013

its your typical take-away one of the things i liked was the fries as most take-aways serve rice and not everybody likes rice we found it ok

1  Thank btaxi