“average”
Review of Max's Restaurant

Max's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Laoag
Cuisines: Barbecue, Filipino
Description: Telephone + 63 77 772 1302.
Description: Telephone + 63 77 772 1302.
Reviewed 14 July 2017

it was very busy you had too keep putting your hand up too get service the food was ok but a bit pricey

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank btaxi

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Slowest service of all Max's Restaurant we've been to. Waiter says within 15 minutes yet it took almost 1 hour to serve our food. Making the delicious food more palatable somehow. Seems like they need more cook or coordinators.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank UniqueParticle
Reviewed 12 March 2017

It's all about the taste of the food and service for me. I have been to several Max's in the Philippines and the USA and I found that this branch in Laoag City is by far the best when it comes to service. The food is good for what you pay, but I love the fact that we were constantly waited on. The wait service was very attentive to your needs. I had the bottomless pepsi and let me tell you... It was definitely bottomless. The wait service filled my glass up each time they saw that it was close to being empty. In the end I was compelled to give our two guys a great tip, which was well deserved.
'

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Same food but different ambiance as it's a heritage home in the middle of the hustle and bustle. It gives you a glimpse of the olden days.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Loved the sizzling tofu and the kangkong stuffed tofu (we're vegetarians)!!! The halo-halo is also good. Evrything is clean and the waiters/staff are very attentive,nice and helpful!

Date of visit: July 2016