“Of all the Max's I've been to.... BEST SERVICE!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Max's Restaurant

Max's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 45 Restaurants in Laoag
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Telephone + 63 77 772 1302.
Waipahu
“Of all the Max's I've been to.... BEST SERVICE!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2017

It's all about the taste of the food and service for me. I have been to several Max's in the Philippines and the USA and I found that this branch in Laoag City is by far the best when it comes to service. The food is good for what you pay, but I love the fact that we were constantly waited on. The wait service was very attentive to your needs. I had the bottomless pepsi and let me tell you... It was definitely bottomless. The wait service filled my glass up each time they saw that it was close to being empty. In the end I was compelled to give our two guys a great tip, which was well deserved.
'

• Visited February 2017

QUEZON CITY
“Your usual comfort resto with a different setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2016

Same food but different ambiance as it's a heritage home in the middle of the hustle and bustle. It gives you a glimpse of the olden days.

Visited December 2015
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2016

Loved the sizzling tofu and the kangkong stuffed tofu (we're vegetarians)!!! The halo-halo is also good. Evrything is clean and the waiters/staff are very attentive,nice and helpful!

Visited July 2016
Manila, Philippines
“Its okay! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

We eat here while visiting the city the food was delicious, I enjoy the chicken sisig and the salad and the soup was good as well. Only my complain is the service is slow and the wifi is not really working even it says connected!

Visited May 2016
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Good Filipino meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2016

Visited Max's when in Laoag City, service was quite slow, but the meals were good and tasty. I enjoyed the Chicken Sisig, but the fried chicken was very skinny, lots of bone and very little meat.
Overall it was a good meal,in Laoag.

• Visited May 2016