“An old reliable ”

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

We had dinner here after we checked in at our hotel.

Asked reception where we can have a good evening meal and they recommended La Preciosa.

Turns out that it had been around for years and is an old reliable restaurant in Laoag...

It didn't disappoint... They serve really good Ilocano dishes and service was very accommodating...

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 5 January 2019

Recommended by the driver, it turned out to be an amazing restaurant with very very well cooked and presented local dishes. From the (unsweetened) melon shake to the chicken Adobo - each dish was succulent, and well rounded in flavors. It was a trifle too salty for my taste - but it was such a delight to experience the flavors - I really did not mind. Portions are large - so be respectful of the waiter's warning - a soup easily handles 4 - 6 servings. Dishes are for 2 - 3 folk (if you take rice). Leave time to check out the local goods store and to admire the decor. The bathrooms could smell cleaner I heard (did not go myself!). Service was speedy and friendly.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

The wait is finally over. Thirty minutes of waiting and i finally tasted what i just heard from the mouths of others. La Preciosa remains for me the best place to savor Ilocano food and my, my, my, the taste is still incomparable to others.

Several years ago, i was fortunate enough to get a seat for me and my family. I was told to eat here and when i did, La Preciosa did not disappoint.

The dishes are delicious. Believe me, i know the best when i see one. Ive been to many, many places and really now, the food here tops everyone else.

It takes a long time for them to prepare and cook but the waiting time is okey since hey, you want heaven right?

My kids also loved it.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2018

We were told that this was a famous restaurant and it sure did look nice and fancy but the food were pretty much average for me. Maybe next time around, I would order others that I have not ordered before. =)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2018

big servings, attentive waitstaff, steady wifi, and a very clean restroom --plus a decent selection of curated food items to buy and gift loved ones with (honoring that Filipino practice of not being empty handed when one returns from an out-of-town trip)

Date of visit: November 2018