“Satisfactory”

Hotchick Sushi Shop
Ranked #18 of 47 Restaurants in Laoag
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: The first sushi bar in city that freshly rolls quality sushi/maki with affordable price.
Reviewed June 21, 2017

My friends and I ordered their Korean BBQ menu set as well as their poke-poke + Ramen. Their Korean BBQ was okay,not too great... we would have also wanted more lettuce and more servings for their side dishes as well!

I loved their poke-poke; it was really nice for such a cheap price! Might go back for this and their sashimi.

The service was also okay, just a bit slow if you're really hungry (I guess we were really hungry that time)

The location is also good - the place is surrounded by a variety of good restaurants and bars as well. I think bands often perform regularly there though I'm not sure which days.

Overall, I think it's an okay restaurant :)

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Tried their sushi rolls and I must say, it's not bad. Not that excellent, but good enough to fill your cravings. Still recommended.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

They satisfy my cravings,VERY affordable price! Every maki are rolled freshly and delicious! They have different kinds of sushi to choose from and everyone of each are recommend. I will definitely go back to try there Shuyo Ramen.

2  Thank Wealthy Kristin... M