“Nice cozy place to cuddleup with your partner”
Review of Chamorita

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Biliran Island
Chamorita
Ranked #2 of 15 Biliran Island B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 4, 2017

I frequently visit Chamorita as it is the best and value for money accommodation in the island. It has very large roooms to standard rooms we stayed in all of them and enjoyed our stay. Sitting by the waterside and sipping those drinks while sea breaze hits you during sunset is very enjoyable. There are regular guests who are very friendly and can easily have evening drinks with them and share experiences. The owner is very friendly he never said no to any of my reasonable requests, i also enjoyed cooking for my family everyone assisted me. If I am getting married it will be in Chamorita. Thanks Leo and all my expat friends for making my stay enjoyable every visit......I truly miss this resort.
Ravi, Sydney, Australia

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lak V

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Chamorita is an honestly described comfortable resort positioned in the middle of everywhere to go, and everything to see on this pearl of an island.

After four years of coming and going here, discovering new and exciting places to visit, transport is made easier than ever with purpose-built vehicles for hire [with driver] or motorbikes for rent at reasonable prices.

For us, Chamorita is no ordinary hotel by the sea; it’s a well-run boutique resort nestled within brilliantly manicured tropical gardens blending magically with the water's edge. Yet nothing here is so colorful as the sunsets over the western horizon, and to the east, deep green mountains and rice terraces all within walking distance from our room. Pleasant also is the cosmopolitan atmosphere provided by a constant flow of local and foreigner vacationists. The pure fact that patrons keep on returning speaks volumes for this laid-back getaway. During our recent two months stay here a number of couples had chosen to celebrate their marriage in a romantic function room built upon the resort’s own quay. Fascinating again are local fishermen arriving by boat to offer their catch.

Our only complaint is there’s no collective tip-box to reward all the gardeners, receptionists, cooks, waiters, waitresses, room attendants, laundry workers, security guards, and drivers. The same smiling workers greet us every time we visit; certainly makes one feel at home.

Curious though are a few negative comments on this forum. Allow us to add that this special place is in the Philippines archipelago, not elsewhere in more developed countries, and that in the Philippines a simple smile goes a very long way indeed. It works wonders for us.

Added are some iPhone pictures of our own.

Room Tip: Front rooms are newly renovated with a large veranda for dining or relaxing.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karl-Gretchen
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Ideal place to stay when visiting or touring Biliran, great location for exploring the island.

Great food and drink with a relaxed atmosphere. Friendly staff and accommodating so you can enjoy your time.

I could work remotely with the WiFi by the waters edge....I could not think of a better office to work from.

Relaxed environment with beautiful sunsets. The hotel surroundings is a botanists dream come true, with amazing flora all around.

Cannot wait until my next stay :-)

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank christaiwan1977
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I visited Chamorita many times, always when visiting Biliran island as a solo traveler or with my filipino wife. The place is great, with possibility to choose a room for everyone from simple room to deal luxe for affordable prices. The owner Leo and all stuffs are very friendly and make you feel like to stay at home. I met a lot of friends there and I am going visit Chamorita soon again.
Pavel from Europe

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 3 weeks in July 2014 and 3 weeks in April 2015. This place is well kept. They had a friendly staff while i was there. Im going back to the Philippines this July and I will stay there again. I had checked around the Naval area the last time i was there and found this to be the best place at a inexpensive price. Maybe the lower price is because its a about 3 miles from town. The food is decent and its not as bad as some have said. This is a good place for a foriegner to go if you need air conditioning. They are super strong here. They also have a hot shower. Most other places i checked didnt.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple