Lol.travel
Prestigia.com
CheapTickets
Trip.com
7,573 results
All reviews burger van chef mahesh special thanks la playa restaurant foam party entertainment team ice cream parlour beach room a la carte beach restaurant sea urchins superior room at lunchtime big thanks our honeymoon whole team glass bottom boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

A great experience and a very good service by the wonderful team. A big thanks to Chef Mahesh and his team, who made very delicious foods which reminded me how food can be so paradisiac. A big thanks to the general manager Mr Stephane and his team. cant forget Mr Ali from F&B and Mr Rajesh From Maintenance who were always present whenever needed.
i highly Recommend Tamassa Hotel as you will feel like you are really in paradise.

Room tip: sea view with the perfect sunrise and sunset
Date of stay: January 2021
Giany Bundhooa, Other at Tamassa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Kumar,

Team Tamassa is delighted to read through your valuable feedback.

I am confident, all our futures guest will find your view very helpful towards choosing Tamassa.

It is always a pleasure to learn that guest had a great stay with us.

Look forward to have another opportunity to serve you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2021

I stayed one night at Tamassa with my family and I can say that we've enjoyed a lot. The activities were well organized, the food in the restaurant was sooo delicious as well at the Bar. A special thanks to Mr Vinesh Badaye and his team, precisely Mr Rajiv(Bar Manager) who took grate care of us. I would rate the overall of the staff and hotels a 10. For me this is called

World Class Customer Service. Thank you sooo much and I will be walking in soon.

Date of stay: February 2021
Giany Bundhooa, Other at Tamassa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear Wayne,

Team Tamassa is delighted to read through your valuable feedback.

It is always a pleasure to learn that guest had a great stay with us.

Look forward to have another opportunity to serve you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2021

Another stay at Tamassa made memorable by the wonderful team there. Starting from Anusha at the reservation, Nishad room division manager.

My special thanks goes to Kevin, Yovin, Ayush, Shairah, Roshan, Medha, Melanie, Teddy, Ravish, Altaf and Vinesh. As soon as we arrived, the staff were very welcoming and that immediately set the mood for the rest of our stay.

Service was outstanding and the food was so yummy. Tamassa has such a homely atmosphere that always makes us come back. We will definitely come again.

First, the hotel is located in a very nice setting with a beautiful beach, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the main pool and smaller pools were enjoyable. Then, the buffet food at the main restaurant was very good and varied - Burger truck was handy for a quick lunch and a favourite with the kids. And the live music and shows organized every night were fun, especially the sega night with Denis Claude Gaspard. The live music and show at night was just MEMORABLE.I really love the hotel ,its staff and the environment
Oh we also discovered an ice cream shop at the last minute.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Kunal,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at Tamassa, It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

As a team we continuously strives to meet our guests needs and expectation.

Along with my team, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you very soon, at our beautiful resort, to renew this experience.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 6 March 2021

Another stay at Tamassa made memorable by the wonderful team there. Starting from Anusha at the reservation, Nishad room division manager, Naheed, Chef Mahesh, Leena and the whole team for making their best effort to deliver the dream stay you wish to have over there.
I strongly recommend Tamassa hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr. Dessigen,

I thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your experience regarding your recent stay at Tamassa.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property and all the services offered. Your review reflects the spirit that we want our guests to experience.

Thank you again for this detailed review which will certainly be helpful to others.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2021

I had a wonderful experience at Tamassa. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the staff. I’m very grateful to Nishad who handled everything from the booking request till our check out.
Every staff member I encountered were delightful and eager to help!
My special thanks goes to Kevin, Yovin, Ayush, Shairah, Roshan, Medha, Melanie, Teddy, Ravish, Altaf and Vinesh. Thanks to the Playa team for the surprise birthday party. Very much appreciated. A true sample of excellent hospitality.
The staff at Tamassa are all great! They all went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable.
Special mention to Chef Mahesh and Chef Harjit. The chocolate lava cake and the Indian curries were just amazing.
This is the perfect hotel for a weekend getaway.
Highly recommend this hotel for its true sample of excellent hospitality.

Dear Yashna,

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, and services.

At Tamassa, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Looking forward to welcome you again for vacation at Tamassa.

Best regards,