Lowest prices for your stay
StayForLong
ZenHotels.comUS$381
Lol.travelUS$328
Destinia.comUS$385
7,565 results
All reviews burger van chef mahesh special thanks la playa restaurant foam party entertainment team ice cream parlour beach room a la carte beach restaurant sea urchins superior room at lunchtime big thanks our honeymoon whole team glass bottom boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

We had a nice stay at the hotel. This was oud second visit at Tamassa. Thank you mahesh,Harprit,all the staff at the bar,kids club and spa.
Food was great. We had a variety of choice.
The room was very clean, always accompanying by a nice smell each time when we entered.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Giany Bundhooa, Other at Tamassa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate the time you spent to share your recent holiday experience at our resort and we thank you for your kind recommendation to Tripadvisor’s readers.

We also appreciate your kind words for our staff, their kindness and helpfulness being undoubtedly one of our hotel's main assets we will definitely congratulate them all on your behalf for their contribution to your wellbeing whilst staying among us.

Once more we thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday and very much look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed with wife to enjoy the weekend and were very satisfied with every aspect of the hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful and provide a fabulous service. The hotel is very clean throughout, and our room was a beach view one with everything that we needed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner was substantial, and suited all tastes. The hotel animation was great and not to forget the wow pools - fantastic ones. We would highly recommend a stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your very positive reviews about Tamassa and would like to sincerely thank you for your kind feedback.

Thank you also for your kind compliments and acknowledging our efforts to ensure your holidays with us continue to exceed your expectations.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back soon in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the hotel from 07.01.2021 to 09.01.2021.

As soon as we arrived, the staff were very welcoming and that immediately set the mood for the rest of our stay. From the reception, we could see the huge main swimming pool and could not wait to have a swim.

The rooms were clean, spacious and cosy. The mini-bar was replenished in each room daily and this meant we could enjoy chilled drinks in our rooms before dinner and at any time we so wished.

All the staff without exception were very warm, helpful and kind and we could really feel that we were treated with special care and attention.

The food be it for breakfast, lunch, tea-time and dinner was of high quality.
I have to make special mention of Chef Mahesh Prabhu who was attentive to all our needs during our meals and I have to say well done for the delicious food prepared by his team. Also, the burgers from the Food Truck were one of the best I ever had (my favourite was the fish burger).

The drinks at the bar were also really tasty and as a non-alcoholic drinker, I strongly recommend the 'Flying Dodo' which tastes delicious.

The entertainment at night was excellent and since the bars are still open after dinner, it was great to chill there before going to bed.

Overall, we had an amazing stay during which we relaxed and had fun. The hotel is great and I hope the standards remain as high as when we visited.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Giany Bundhooa, Other at Tamassa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Reviewed 3 March 2021

i've had an amazing stay at TAMASSA RESORT 26th - 28th Feb among our family members, all the staffs were very welcoming and patient, food was very delicious, i thankS Mr NAEED & Chef MAHESH PRABHU and Mrs DILSHAD for their great work. Also big thanks to the kids club members my daughter enjoyed her moments with them. We've had a blast with the entertainment team.
In all a BIG THANKS TO THE GM Mr Stephan ANSELINE for his great work along with his team. KEEP IT UP AND KEEP THE STANDARD

Dear Shaheen,

Reviewed 2 March 2021

My family and I stayed in Tamassa this weekend date 27 Feb - 28 Feb 2021 and we really had a great time. Service was outstanding and the food was so yummy. I even asked for takkar for dinner and the Chef Mahesh prepared it for me. Even the housekeeping department Mrs Dilshaad was very welcoming she even did an amazing deco in my room and Also big thanks to Mr Naeed F&B manager who did his best for us. And last but not least the Entertainment of the Hotel was so FAB Really enjoy.

Highly recommend tamassa, 5* star service there ❤️ And a big thanks to the tamassa team.

Regards,

Mr & Mrs Issimdar

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at Tamassa, It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

As a team we continuously strives to meet our guests needs and expectation.

Along with my team, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you very soon, at our beautiful resort, to renew this experience.

Again, thank you for your feedback.