“Family breakfast”
Review of Penny's Place

Penny's Place
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Reviewed 1 June 2021

My Dad grew up in Seneca Falls and I go there as often as I can. We ALWAYS go to Penny's for breakfast. Last Saturday was no exception. Great food, great service. I even talked to the owner! Very nice lady. And she knew my grandparents and my great uncles the "Twins."
I will be back again for sure.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (118)

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Spent the weekend in Senca Falls and had breakfast here both mornings. The food was excellent, served pretty fast and was hot and tasty. The prices are fantastic and the service was excellent. I had eggs (very fresh), bacon (very yummy), rye toast (nicely done), coffee (just right) and a corn muffin (loaded with butter and toasted just right).

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Visiting Seneca Falls and Before we started our Day we stopped in this restaurant, had to wait few minutes to get seated but was well worth it. Service was excellent and the Locals were all so very nice. I had the biscuits and Gravy with couple of eggs, and my wife had a croissant egg sandwich. I have had the BEST biscuits and Gravy down in South Carolina and Georgia but Penny’s did a excellent job,delicious and didn’t break the bank with tip under 25 dollars. Great job.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 13 October 2020

While staying nearby for the Finger Lakes Wine Tour, we ventured to Penny's Place for breakfast. The menu was small but yet complete. I swear my table tried everything and no one left hungry or disappointed. Not only was the food served fresh, hot and made to order, service was spot on and employees were exceptionally friendly! I recommend this little gem and suggest trying their grilled breakfast biscuits.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

I eat at this small Cafe all the time service in food is superb wish they were open in the evening but they only serve lunch and breakfast. They do not accept credit cards cash only

Date of visit: March 2020