“Best oysters in Cincinnati ”
Review of Swampwater Grill

Swampwater Grill
Ranked #60 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped on for an early lunch and was pleasantly surprised. Service was prompt and helpful. We had Chargrilled oysters as both an appetizer and an entree. Another had the spicy shrimp and grits which was at a perfect level of spice. The cheese sticks are unique and some of the best I have had with a unique wonton wrapping. I wish they were rolled smaller. Cannot wait to visit again.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Clean and comfortable , but has a great "dive" vibe. Good service in spite of being busy on a Wednesday evening. Fresh oysters to start. Shimp and grits were well made and a huge portion. Ribs are worth the trip. Jambalaya is the best I've had in this area. Good selection of local craft beers!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Never been in New Orleans but I felt I was --after going to this yummie place! Place was FULL by the time we got there for dinner. it was a 30 min wait or sit at the bar! We decided to eat at the bar. (that was the BEST choice we made). We found a spot at the end of the bar. Our bartender was quick on taking our order and brought our drinks fast! We tried the Gator Bite and they were delicious and spicy! (the touch of the jalapenos along the gator bites was a good choice.) Had the grilled shrimp as my main course along my side salad- it was fresh and good size. Ordered the 1/2 order of grilled oysters- they came with a lot of cheese. bread pudding was ok. not too sweet and good portion. Everything was priced reasonable. Overall experience was very GOOD, FAST and YUMMIE! its was the New Orleans flavor in CINCY --what a great idea!!

1  Thank Mar F
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Went here to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Great Cajun food, including jambalaya, gumbo, and crawfish etouffe. Price is reasonable.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Eat like it is Specifically for you to Love it and live around this type of menu is right
Up my alley and from East to South and North also.Sea Food No problem , New Orleans
doesn't have anything on dinning here!! Very friendly staff and management.
Recommended highly good decor same as name takes you to another place forget
Where you been and just take yourself to another place right here!! A place where everyone can come!!