“Excellent breakfast choices”

Scrambler Marie's
Ranked #196 of 2,050 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have had breakfast here several times when in the area. We find several breakfast choices a little different from other chain breakfast places. Restaurant is very clean with very efficient servers. I usually have the breakfast burrito which is very good. It is open until 3 p.m.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I checked reviews for nearby places and came up with Scramblers! We arrived around 9:30 and the place was very busy. But we got sat down immediately. The little girl who set us took our drink orders and brought them back right away. Just as our server Kelly was walking up. She had an awesome personality and was quite helpful with the menu. My husband ordered eggs over medium with corn beef hash and sourdough toast and I ordered the cheeseburger with fries.
He said the Corn Beef Hash was perfect and delicious. His eggs were perfectly done and the sourdough roar was really good. As you can see my picky husband cleaned his plate! Had to have been delicious!!! And then he tried mine and said wow! So juicy!
My cheeseburger was huge. It was cooked perfectly and delicious. The fries were also very good.
The restaurant was very clean and neat. Reminded us of a little place called Sophie's in Benton Harbor, MI. We would definitely come back.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Scrambler Marie's is a pretty average breakfast joint. It was clean. The prices were good, but the food was average. I had the Uncle Moose's Skillet that had way too much heavy cheese on it and too little meat. A little hot sauce helped. The coffee was good.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This was so good we ate here on consecutive days. The service was good, staff friendly and the food tasty. Overall the value was decent for the portion sizes.

1  Thank A C R
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had Brunch here. I ordered a veggie omelette and he ordered biscuits and gravy with eggs. Everything was very tasty. The service was fast and the staff was friendly.