“Great place”

Ranked #108 of 204 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Good food, Great Bands, Friendly People
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Walked in for the first time three years ago, and have been back many times. Throw It Down was the band that night, and they hooked us!

I've had the burger, and it is very good, above average. The cod fish is a wonderful classic fish and chips. Also had the club sandwich, and it is solid.

We go primarily for the live country music. Excellent bands on the weekend! Service is always good and attentive. They work very hard to please the customer.

Recommend!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

We like to stop in on weekend evenings for live music. Try to go on an evening when Jamison Road is playing, and you will have a great night of original country music and good covers of classic country songs! Drinks are generous and well-priced, and they even make their own ginger ale for your designated driver. The crowd is older, and the staff is friendly and welcoming. Not a place for a 20-something to bring a date, but rather a nice, safe, homespun bar, made better when a great band is playing.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I had lunch here with a group that I work with. The cheeseburger was really good. It came with fries and slaw. I left very satisfied and I look forward to returning again. A friend sitting next to me said his pulled pork barbecue sandwich was excellent, also.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Was in Cincinnati for business 11/2014, and looked for a place to meet up with friends for line dancing. Nice place. DJ. Plenty of tables for resting, watching, or eating. Reasonable size dance floor, adjacent smaller floor for couples dancing (swing, hustle). Very nice people. Heard dancing on other nights also available. Info on website.

1  Thank Amy A
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We came here to see Ryan Broshear. The crowd is older to put it mildly. I always say that older people know how to really party (I'm 34). It was Halloween costume night so it was extra interesting. I have never seen that much line dancing outside of a saloon type place. It was fun and funny to watch and of course, Ryan rocked it as always. I got my five dollar cover charge's worth. The food looked like typical bar food. Not bad or great but expected for that type of place. The service was pretty good and drinks decent quantity and price. I overheard some of the staff saying something about people breaking some rules. A manager (I assume) said, "well that happens if you want this crowd." Which was big until after midnight. Gotta love rednecks (like myself). I would go back.

1  Thank Joby1only