“Did not eat but neat place.”

Jim & Jack's on The River
Ranked #111 of 207 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Good food, Great Bands, Friendly People
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We came here to see Ryan Broshear. The crowd is older to put it mildly. I always say that older people know how to really party (I'm 34). It was Halloween costume night so it was extra interesting. I have never seen that much line dancing outside of a saloon type place. It was fun and funny to watch and of course, Ryan rocked it as always. I got my five dollar cover charge's worth. The food looked like typical bar food. Not bad or great but expected for that type of place. The service was pretty good and drinks decent quantity and price. I overheard some of the staff saying something about people breaking some rules. A manager (I assume) said, "well that happens if you want this crowd." Which was big until after midnight. Gotta love rednecks (like myself). I would go back.

1  Thank Joby1only

Reviewed 19 April 2013

We had the fish and it is very good....alot of locals go there so you might get a few strange looks if your an 'outsider'.