“Can be depended on!”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 2,124 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 5th
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Always can depend on Morton's for good cocktails and food, and this is definitely true here. Enjoyed a number of bar appetizers and drinks rather than a full meal - everything was very good and service was as well!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My wife and I were excited to go to Morton's for sweetest day. The wine was excellent. The oysters were the best. Then comes the $70 Trio Meal of Shrimp, Filet and Scallops and garlic mash potato's. The first bite of the steak was fantastic - except it was cold. Then we tasted the shrimp, followed by the scallops and mashed potato's - ALL were cold. We sent our meals back. Instead of making a new meal - they heated everything back up. The result: The steak lost it's flavor and became tough. The shrimp and scallops became rubbery and dried out. When we asked for the manager - we were met with nothing but attitude. He offered NOTHING. Next the General Manager comes to the table. MORE ATTITUDE. He told us that we didn't have to pay for the meal. He did not offer to make new meals. He just abruptly walked away. We sat there stunned. We didn't get to eat a meal and we were dismissed in a very rude manner. It was a horrible evening not because there was a problem with the original entrees - but as a result of how both managers dealt with the situation. How those two men maintain there jobs by treating customers this way is beyond comprehension. My wife and I eat at nice restaurants all of the time. Morton's is at the bottom of the list. We will never go again, I discourage anyone from going to the one in Cincinnati until corporate straightens out the management team.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The atmosphere was perfect for what we were looking for - romantic for our 33rd anniversary. The service was very good. We asked for a window seat when we made the reservation and we had one. The sides - salad, soup, vegetable to share, and drinks were excellent and generous servings. The bread was delicious as well as the complimentary dessert in honor of our anniversary (chocolate lava cake with ice cream)...excellent actually! I don't usually order steak out...I usually do fish or something else, but since we were at a "steak place" I thought it would only be appropriate to order it. I had the 6 oz. filet mignon. I have to say, I was a little disappointed. I thought it would be "melt in your mouth good", but I actually have had better grilled steak at home. For what you pay for the steak, and that is what they are known for, I was disappointed and probably would not order steak there again. Everything else was perfect and overall a very nice evening!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Ordered filet medium rare, it arrived well done. Pointed out to server and promptly replaced with another steak only slightly better. Management realized the issue and on the third attempt was finally given a properly cooked medium rare filet that was amazing but at this price point I don't think it should take three tries.
The Au Gratin potatoes and asparagus were both really good.
Chocolate mousse dessert was underwhelming

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Love my food here at Mortons. My filet mignon, lyonnaise potatoes and strawberry cheesecake was delicious!!!