2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 12/03/22
Official Site
Free cancellation until 12/03/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$153
Hotels.com$153
Algotels$280
All reviews funky decor front desk medical center room service nice hotel parking garage football game common areas beds were comfortable free breakfast room key definitely stay here again great room university zoo conference wallpaper
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2022

I’ve stayed here many times and loved my stay each time. This one was quite different. When I checked in, a couple was at the desk requesting another room because theirs smelled like mold. When I got to ours, I immediately knew what they meant. It smelled of mold, was damp, and was dirtier than usual. The coffee shop was out of most ingredients, but still charged full price for items with half the normal ingredients. When I asked about those that were missing, it was as if I were speaking to a clueless teenager rather than an adult with a job. This hotel is quirky and has fun decor, but I’m not sure that’s enough to make up for this lackluster stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wade Riedman, General Manager at Graduate Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time share your feedback in regards to your last stay, it is much appreciated. I am so sorry to hear about your experience while staying with us on your last visit, this is definitely not our standard. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly so we can discuss in further detail.

Reviewed September 21, 2022

Loved this place. Would definitely stay again. Great location. Fun atmosphere. All staff were great. Clean. Convenient parking. Reasonably priced. Don’t know what else to say other than I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the feedback and rating! We look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2022

I cannot say enough about how much we enjoy staying at the Graduate. Your hotel has truly become our home away from home in Cincinnati when we visit our student. Something that stood out to me this time was that my daughter and her friends were looking for a place to have some pizza together with us, so I asked the front desk if it would be OK if we sat at one of the large communal tables or sat outside on the patio… And she was so sweet and said that we need to consider the hotel an extension of our personal home and utilize all spaces available. That made me feel so good, and I think truly encapsulates the familial experience that we have at the Graduate. It does feel like an extension of our own home. We look forward to our return in a couple weeks! This hotel is always immaculate, quiet, and a pleasure to stay at.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great feedback, we are thrilled to see how much you enjoyed the hotel! We look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2022

Clean and nice hotel located near the University of Cincinnati and Hospital. Staff was professional and efficient. Food and beverage was also great. On-site parking was also extremely convenient. We have stayed at Graduate before and will do so again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the feedback and rating, it is truly appreciated!

Reviewed September 14, 2022

I had seen everyone in the Fiona FB group recommending The Graduate as the place to stay as it was an excellent hotel and very close to the Zoo. It is within walking distance if you are younger than we are (70 plus) but it was a short drive and we had no issues parking at the Zoo. The parking at the Graduate is also excellent and the staff were pleasant, professional and very helpful making recommendations for place to visit and east. We are from Canada so we were not familiar with the area at all but had no problems finding anything.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the feedback and kind words, it is truly appreciated!