“Good Food, Beautiful Sunset view!”

10 South Rooftop Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 135 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Description: 10South will be a relaxed & casual restaurant and bar located on the rooftop of the First National Building in Downtown Vicksburg. Guest will have the option to sit indoors or outdoors on the terrace overlooking the Mississippi River. Opening Spring 2014!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Tuesday night 5:30pm dinner. Seated on a side table but still had a great view. Waiter was great, made sure to note must see things to do in Vicksburg. Food came out fast, was hot and delicious. I started the meal with Fried Green Tomatoes with Spicy Crawfish Gravy and a Margarita on the rocks. Tomatoes were crispy and full of flavor the drink was tasty and you knew it had tequila in it. Main course was "That Famous Fried Chicken Sandwich". OH MY crunch, moist full of flavor! Some bites were sweet and other had heat and sweet. Would go back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was a little hesitant to try this restaurant, due to mixed bag of reviews that I had read. Definitely glad we decided to give them a try. Our group consisted of 3 "older" women, and we visited for a late lunch on a Sunday. Based on experience and reviews, expected a long wait and perhaps not the best service. Boy, was I surprised: we were promptly shown to a great location at the corner of the patio, with a phenomenal view of the rivers, by a cheerful hostess. Our food was excellent, as was our service. Just goes to show that sometimes, just have to see for oneself!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful food, service (Nick), and a view. I had the pork sandwich, my wife had the pork tacos, while my daughter had the chicken and waffles, we all loved it. It is located downtown on the top floor of a renovated high rise...not to be missed!

2  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter is gluten free and this had showed that they could serve gluten free food. Our waiter was very good just not very knowledgeable about her allergy. He did try and accommodate her needs and did a good job. The food was very good, the service good and the view breathtaking. A very enjoyable meal.

1  Thank sunni014
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided on dinner at 10S for dinner. Great service, friendly staff, great margaritas. I had the pulled pork sandwich with sugar cane slaw, it was delicious. The views were awesome.

1  Thank David A