2 people have started booking this hotel
Trip.com$315
travelup.com$306
Destinia.com$320
7,147 results
All reviews the shore bird shorebird restaurant ocean house restaurant pacific tower the kani ka pila grille ocean front partial ocean view waikiki beach the activities desk diamond head our honeymoon city view pool side hawaiian music oceanfront room mai tais bell desk
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2022

We stayed at the Outrigger Reef for a week and were totally impressed with the hotel and staff. From the valet team to front desk, food, and housekeeping, all provided outstanding service. Knew us by name and always acknowledged us. The Voyager 47 club is a great add on with both multiple options at both breakfast and happy hour. Food and drinks were top notch. Rooms nicely decorated and spacious. Right on the beach, I would highly recommend this hotel and we will return in the future.

Date of stay: August 2022
2  Thank JAC7234
Outrigger Reef, Other at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide this wonderful 5 stars review and sharing your experience at the Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort. We care about our guest experience and we strive to exceed each guest expectations by providing a unique Hawaiian experience. We look forward to welcome you back. Mahalo

Reviewed August 4, 2022

Oceanfront rooms are overlooking the beach. Nice room setup. Voyager club lounge is worth the extra. Nice area to relax, Great staff. The staff are what make the place. From reception staff to housekeeping who call out your name every morning as your heading to breakfast. Big ups to management who solved a issue immediately.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Ronnie Barit, Guest Services / Front Office at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2022

Aloha Tiffany! Thank you for rating your experience at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort. We appreciate your honest feedback. We continue to strive to offer the best service and make Outrigger Reef your home away from home. We can't wait to welcome you back so that we may offer you much more memorable experience. Mahalo Nui Loa!

Reviewed August 3, 2022 via mobile

Just finished a seven night stay at the Outrigger Reef on Waikiki Beach. The room was an ocean view and we were literally on the surf. The room was clean, well done in Hawaiian theme. The staff was amazing. Highly recommend the Lounge 42 as if offered breakfast and afternoon snacks/cocktails each day on the open third floor deck.

Room tip: Highly recommend the Lounge 42 package.
2  Thank mmunson5

Aloha mmunson5! Thank you for your recent stay at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your invaluable feedback and for your recommendation to our Voyager 47 Club Lounge. We are thrilled to hear that our staff was amazing and we'll make sure to share this with the team. We can't wait to welcome you back so that we may offer you much more memorable experience. Mahalo Nui Loa!

Reviewed August 1, 2022

We stayed as a family of 4. We liked the view, beds were comfortable.
However, the big issue is NO MICROWAVE. Resort is for families with kids. How do you heat up leftover pancake for your kid when he wakes up and wants to eat right away?

1  Thank 396andriusk
So'o Tana, Guest Services / Front Office at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2022

Aloha 396andrlusk,

Thank you for choosing the Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback about our resort and sharing your experience with us. Your feedback have shared with the team and continue to improve going forward. Thank you for allowing us to host you and are looking forward to your return.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

So'o Tana
Area Director of Front Services

Reviewed July 29, 2022

I enjoyed my stay however I will say I did not get the room I booked. I booked a King bed with sofa bed and my room was not a King nor did it have a sofa bed. I was upset when I realized bc I couldnt help but wonder if this room was cheaper but I was still being charged for a king with a sofa. I also wondered if this effected my view. Did the room with a king bed and sofa bed have a better view? I realized all of this as soon as I got there but because of limited time to address (i had a quick turn around time bw when I landed and an activity) I didnt. I planned to address it the next day but was so tired it slipped my mind. Dont get me wrong my Queen room was comfortable and fine but again not the room I booked. I also realized that the check in person didnt even address this. She specifically said King room with sofa bed as if to confirm and I said yes and when I got to the room it was not that. So she knew but didnt even say hey we changed your room.  Housekeeping was amazing! Eileen is just as sweet as pie. I was taken aback in a pleasant way when she addressed me by my name every single day I was there. That has never happened before in my many travels as Im not big spender booking the best suites etc. Also not hotels fault but if you are expecting to hear the ocean you will not. The way Waikiki is set up with so many buildings all I heard was generator. Hotel also gave me lots of pillows as requested. Outside of the room switcharoo (and possible overcharge) my overall stay was pleasant.

Room tip: Ocean views will not help you hear ocean
Date of stay: July 2022
Ronnie Barit, Guest Services / Front Office at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2022

Aloha Loceim! Thank you for your recent stay at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort. We appreciate you rating your experience and thank you very much for sharing your experience and concerns. It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and your kind words to our hosts Eileen. Will make sure to share your feedback to our team. We look forward to welcome you back next time you are in Honolulu so that we may offer you much more memorable experience. Mahalo Nui Loa!