1,176 results
All reviews an overnight stay nimitz highway shuttle driver free shuttle service one night stay hotel restaurant pearl harbor front desk staff the hotel is clean short stay the big island rental car waikiki beach pets starbucks housekeeper mainland
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We are a Military family who got medical orders to Trippler. Command had messed up our reservation and only had me and not the rest of my family and Honolulu airport hotel military liaison was amazingly empathetic and kind and was able to fix our situation ASAP. Josie the housekeeper was also so amazing. She cleaned our room everyday and left smelling fresh and clean it was honestly the highlight of a busy day out! She was so kind and helpful if we needed anything and such a kind soul! Enjoyed are stay at this hotel and would definitely come again! Honestly The customer service from every employee we came in contact with was down to earth and super helpful. As a military family would definitely hands down recommend getting booked here and as a civilian I would definitely recommend getting booked here. Also they are pet friendly and that’s a plus!

Trip type: Traveled with family
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha andlc6,

Thank you so much for your family's service to our country. We are so glad that we made you situation a little bit easier to handle. Les, our Military Liaison, makes sure we take the best care of our military guests.

Please come again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My son who is a disabled Veteran was placed here after having surgery at Tripler.
Because the VA is inept, every thing was done at the last minute as far as a reservation, checking in and checking out. The hotel staff went above and beyond to accommodate and assist us, they were kind and friendly throughout.
The hotel itself is clean and they are upgrading it, but it is a bit worn in some places. Nice pool.
The noise from the freeway and idiots who are inconsiderate about their car noise were tiresome on a couple nights. Parking is tight and you pay for it. Coffee is only served in the lobby from 630 - 10, but it’s pretty good. There are several places to eat with in 5-10 minutes.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Aloha Bernie,

Mahalo for your review. I am so glad we could help you and your family.

Take care,

Jim Heather General Manager

Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here when we moved with the military. The hotel could use some updating but it was always clean and comfortable. The staff could not have been more kind and helpful. They were extremely accommodating for military and for our dog. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Aloha Lzilling17,

Mahalo for your family's service to our country. We are so happy that we could help make your transition to Hawaii as smooth as possible.

Reviewed 3 February 2019

We arrived late after a long flight, the shuttle arrived straight away! The reception staff were friendly and efficient , even though it was way past midnight and the reception area was full of travellers and boxes. The room was neat and clean but noisy. We asked for a change of room and the very helpful staff were very accommodating. We changed from a room near the highway to one at the back of the building. Location is perfect to get to places such as Pearl Harbour memorial, Waikele factory outlets, Ross Dress for Less, Waikiki, Ala Moana centre, China town by local bus.

Room tip: Away from freeway
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2019

Aloha chantoozi,

Mahalo for staying with us and taking time to leave your informative review.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Please come again.

Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

Stay here almost two months! Could have moved to a fancier hotel, but the service is what kept me here. These folks are amazing and will go to any lengths to help you and get to know you. This service is better than 4 and 5 star resports I have stayed at. One in particular individual who made all the difference in my stay was my housekeeper, Nieda. Two words, simply amazing!!! Every single day I was greeted and we would chat. I was here during the holidays and she went out of her way I believe to ensure I was ok during these times. She is probably the biggest reason I stayed here and didnt change hotels. It is staff like her and of course others I have net that truly made a difference in my stay. This isn't the fanciest of hotels, but it makes up for it in service for sure. I will miss the folks I have met here, but I must say kudos to the management here and what you are doing to raise the bar in hospitality services! Nieda, thank you, you are an amazing person! Honolulu Airport Hotel, thank you!!! Would stay here again ina heartbeat!! The way you all treat the military is above and beyond!!!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jzbam
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Aloha jzbam,

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind review. We will be sure to share this with Nieda. We are so happy that we made a positive impact on your stay.

Take care,