Lowest prices for your stay
$359
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$359
travelup.com$330
Lol.travel$424
2,808 results
All reviews sails restaurant infinity pool the club lounge floor to ceiling windows honolulu coffee overlooking the marina ala moana park beautiful hotel self parking wonderful stay definitely stay here again ocean front our honeymoon resort fee waikiki hawaii bidet
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2022

Porters were all excellent. Friendly and helpful. Order room service! It fast and the food is great. Housekeeping does an excellent job. We have stayed at many quality hotels and though the staff is very nice - the details were missing. Not at the Prince.

Room tip: All the rooms are good.
1  Thank Jimiaz
Prince Waikiki, Marketing at Prince Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2022

Aloha Jimiaz,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and appreciate your wonderful comments on our wonderful staff - we're glad our friendly and welcoming staff made your stay memorable. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon!

Reviewed September 28, 2022

Absolutely wonderful time at the Prince Waikiki! The staff, the pool, the drinks, the coffee shop downstairs- just FABULOUS! I went for my honeymoon and this felt like just the perfect hotel for the occasion. The hotel’s location is definitely something to consider because it is on the edge of Waikiki, so it’ll be a short walk to restaurants and stores. Most of the other Waikiki hotels have shopping as soon as you walk out the door. I personally loved that I wasn’t in the loudest and busiest part of Waikiki though.

I scored lower on value because I purchased my stay through Costco Travel where I received a significant discount from what the hotel page was offering. I didn’t eat at the 100 Sails restaurant because it seemed a bit overpriced for a hotel breakfast.

Overall though, I cannot WAIT to go back!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Aloha 218cateh,
Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed September 28, 2022

Great price for the size of the room ocean and Ala Moana Park views. We stayed in the Ocean Front 1 bedroom suite with Club access and that was awesome. Great snacks, lunch, dinner, drinks. This last time we stayed in the Ocean View 1 bedroom suite and room was amazing as well. Rooms large and nicely furnished. Food from room service was so high end and delish!

We also got to watch the Aloha Floral parade which was 3 hours of beautiful floral floats, Princesses, and Pahu riders

Room tip: Ocean front 1 bedroom suite on the higher floors are great. Watch the surfers, paddle boarders, boats and ships. Bring binoculars

Aloha 932devien,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed September 28, 2022

From when I first entered the lobby to when I checked out, I was treated with respect and felt completely welcomed. Having an open air room was amazing, loved the views. Also, the bathroom toilet, was the so good, cleaned my bum hole like magic!
Slept so soundly every night. Had a blast at the pool lounge with friends. Super close
to an amazing surf spot, that had great waves while I stayed.
much love & aloha for a spectacular time at the Prince. You stay true to that Hawaiian hospitality. Mahalo ~

Room tip: don't be a haole kook when you visit Hawai'i, it's not american.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Aloha Logan L,

Reviewed September 27, 2022

Everything went so smoothly from check-in to check-out. The hotel was clean and all the staff we encountered were very friendly. We loved or room and the floor to ceiling windows. We had such a great view of the ocean.

We had only planned to stay seven nights. So, we checked out after that seventh night. We went to get lunch and then head to the airport, but during lunch our our flight was double cancelled and rebooked, and now we had to find a place to stay for two more nights. After our airline was no help in extending our rental or getting us a hotel, I looked on the Prince Waikiki website to see if we could get back in, but the website indicated there were no rooms left. In our desperation, we called them just to double check if they really didn't have any room for us, especially since we liked it there so much. The lady I spoke to was beyond nice. She told me they were just about at capacity, but she said she would see what she could do. Between her and the manager, they were able to get us back in for those two nights. She indicated that she couldn't guarantee which room type we got (king or double queen) though, but we didn't care. We were just so grateful for them helping us out in our time of need. When we got back to the Prince Waikiki, we were surprised and so happy that not only did they get us back in, but we also got to go back to the very same room we had been staying in before. That made us all the more happy.

When we go back to Hawaii, we will for sure be staying here. I will give them all the business I can! I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank OurVacaLife