“Great Massage”

Infinity Fitness and Massage
Ranked #100 of 167 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Infinity Fitness and Massage is a wellness service provider offering customized massage and fitness. Get pampered in our Penthouse spa. Practice Yoga on the beach. Experience overall well being with the spirit of Aloha.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 19 May 2017

If you want a great massage, somebody who is very professional, has magical hands, then go see them. They have very good massage therapists. My back and neck were in a lot pain because I fell in the bathroom, so I went to Infinity. This was my second time and both time I really really liked it. This time, Lisa (massage therapist) was the one who worked on me. WOW, she is amazing, calming energy, and she does magic with her hands. I will be back soon. :-)

1  Thank aguiarpati
bobika, General Manager at Infinity Fitness and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you for choosing Infinity! We are delighted that you felt better and enjoyed the experience. Come visit us anytime!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The best experience ive had in Oahu, this is my 3rd time in the SPA but my first review u wont be desapointed

bobika, General Manager at Infinity Fitness and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you for coming to our spa for your special day! We appreciate your time in reviewing us and looking forward to seeing you again. Mahalo!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

The venue was clean and modern.
We had a couples massage and it was very relaxing
Would really recommend this

bobika, General Manager at Infinity Fitness and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you so much for choosing Infinity! We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience. Please come back anytime.
Mahalo!

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

The actual service was very good. I stood at the front desk for about a minute before the sweaty spa attendant noticed me. Yes I said sweaty and unprofessional , she was reading the newspaper And the "ocean view" penthouse view was blocked by air conditioner units on the roof! Not beautiful AT ALL. Then half way thru my massage someone barged into the room! And then when I checked out the added a $57 tip that I could change if I wanted...how uncomfortable . Like I said Jessica did a very good job I just wish the venue was better I wish I would have gone to the Hilton!

bobika, Owner at Infinity Fitness and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience!
Our services always have a fully optional 17% suggested gratuity which can be 100% modified as stated on the bill of service. Jessica enjoyed working with you as well.
Mahalo!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This spa is a hidden gem in the heart of Waikiki,at Outrigger Canoe above from Dukes and Hula Grill Bar. 15th floor if I am not wrong....
To access it you have to use the single elevator located by the Duke's entrance.
The spa is very exquisite and has been decorated in a minimalist style creating a relaxing,welcoming and peaceful atmosphere.
It also has an incredible lanai with a breathtaking view of the ocean and part of Waikiki,I laid down in a hammock while I waited for my turn for a massage and listened to the waves and sound around me,such a great beginning for a healing pamper time for myself.
Branka and Miguel listened to what I had to say and which where the points of my body that needed most attention.
The spa has a gorgeous rooms,there is one with shower and a massage table special for couples massage,perfect for a romantic plan.
Miguel is the best therapist I have had,he is so knowledgeable of his art and combines greatly different styles of massage,he combined thai yoga touches with deep tissue,not only a massage but a mini stretching session and I evem got some tips to stretch and home and between rides. So delicious! I am a Lyft driver and work makes my body tense and stiff,I was sore and bruised after 14 hours behind the wheel so I really needed a deep good massage and my money was very well invested. I felt renovated,relaxed and taken care of in this spa,looking forward to visit again because I am hooked!

1  Thank Ana Leticia R
bobika, General Manager at Infinity Fitness and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you for your time in reviewing your experience with us. It was a pleasure having you.
Much mahalo!