Review Highlights
Snorkeling with Dolphins 2021

Snorkeling with dolphins was the best activity we did all week! From pickup at our hotel to drop... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jeanine L
San Francisco, California
via mobile
Snorkel with dolphins

Captain Wayne and his crew were very knowledgeable about dolphins and where to go to see them. It... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed yesterday
bfonoti
Fairbanks, Alaska

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
from US$189.00
from US$96.75
from US$150.80
from US$134.00
More Info
All reviews manta rays the big island dolphin tour wet suits an amazing experience once in a lifetime boat ride captain and crew saw dolphins highlight of our trip these guys great trip plankton kona snorkel hawaii company
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Early morning dolphin snorkel. I saw so many dolphins! Tour Guide Trevor (I hope I got his name right) was very knowledgeable and made sure you were safe in the water. I am a novice at snorkeling. Captain Wayne ( I hope I got his name right) was also helpful and funny. I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see dolphins. Also my husband came along and didn’t want to snorkel and he was able to see dolphins. But the experience of being in the water and seeing so many dolphins beneath you that you would never see if you didn’t get into the water was amazing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was very helpful had small children they swam with them for safety. Got to see dolphins very clear under water. Jumped off the top of the boat. Great experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The tour guides and the drivers were extremely cool and made the experience. We saw so many dolphins, saw close and over them and guides were really good taking us to good spots. When we made it to the free swim portion still fun to jump in the water and chill with them. Highly recommend doing it with this company.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an awesome trip. We booked a private boat for our family of all ages and had an amazing time. Staff was great and we saw lots of Manta’s up close and personal. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The captain and crew were awesome!!! We were in the water with 20-30 spinner dolphin!!! Saw sea turtles and lots of tropical fish.