“Nice croissants”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #21 of 95 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for an unplanned breakfast and was nicely surprised by the quality of the croissants.
Large cafe latte was a little burnt tasting but made quickly and it was nice and hot.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I’m not ready to try the coffee here but I do like a cup of tea & unlike other cafes they don’t seem to over brew it here (it probably helps that I can take out the tea bags when I’m ready).

I’m a fan of their chocolate chip cookies - yummy! Also, there’s a nice vibe here, & the cashier is always helpful AND I can always count on their free wifi

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We were so happy to find this place by accident.... we didn’t even know this extension of the Starbucks chain existed!
We happily grabbed a takeaway coffee every day for our week long vacation.
My partner is a stock standard “latte with no sugar” kinda guy and I’m more of a “I’ll try anything fun with flavour.”
Over the week I sampled flavours such as ‘rose honey latte’ and ‘dark chocolate mocha’ from the reserve collection.
We were warned many times before leaving our hometown of Melbourne, Australia that coffee will be VERY different in the USA and probably not what we like....
pass the message on to any coffee-loving travelling Melbournians: find yourself a Starbucks Reserve!

The only downside to this place is no toilets. Waikiki is such a busy place and when you’re travelling in another country you look for what you know. I’ve always used Starbucks as a beverage stop/ toilet break and wifi connection to find a map to the next place I’m looking for.

1  Thank LeahB1
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Tried to order their coffee but there was a long line..instead i just sat at the corner and use the free WiFi.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was not impressed with the Starbucks coffee in Waikiki - the coffee was not very good. The service was OK, but Starbucks coffee is just not worth the price they charge.

1  Thank Ocean-Traveler55