Ways to Experience Waikiki Beach
from US$39.00
from US$96.75
from US$39.44
18,331 results
All reviews beautiful beach busy beach the hilton hawaiian village diamond head paddle boarding waves surf waikiki oahu tourists dukes outrigger rocks shore swimmers catamaran lesson
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

The beach along this stretch is beautiful, but it is so overdeveloped and overvisited that it's a turnoff for me. We were told that current tourism levels are about 25% of normal pre-pandemic. If so, it must have been absolutely horrible before.

The shopping along Kapiolani Boulevard is good but also crowded and forget about getting a reservation at a popular restaurant.

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Beautiful beach but it's very crowded everyday. My wife and I stayed a week in the Moana Surfrider Hotel and we could see daily all day long how busy the beach was from our balcony. The sand is very hot so be wary of that. LOTS of rocks and coral underwater in Waikiki so watch out for that. Beach smells like marijuana a lot so be ready for that. Overall it's a nice beach and beautiful to look at, but it's crowded and very rocky.

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

This beach was beautiful and clean… The vibe of everybody in the music playing in the background was so nice!!! I didn’t actually get to go in the water yet and try it out but had a very nice feeling when I stopped by to visit

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Enjoyed the park and beach. No cabanas or chairs available and limited sandy beach but beautiful, sunny and free.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Not as impressed with the beach as I thought I would be. I've been to much nicer beaches in the Caribbean. It was clean but very crowded. Water was chillier than I prefer. We did rent chairs and a beach umbrella which is a must if you don't want to get a very bad sunburn.