5 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$263
eDreamsUS$246
Lol.travelUS$281
2,590 results
All reviews hilton lagoon full kitchen waikiki beach rentals jack lord owned condo ala moana ocean view friday night fireworks the hilton hawaiian village across the street fireworks show valet parking bit dated convenience store valet service sofa bed beach towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

I do not take any pleasure in giving this bad review. I will spare you of most details however i will share a few. This was the worst stay in the history of my vacations and I've traveled all over the world. This hotel presents itself as a Luxury hotel and it's "very" far from it. I will bullet point some of the issues we had during our stay.

Arrived and no one to help with luggage
Room view was not what we booked
Blood on the chair
counters & floors filthy
Hallways & elevators never vacuumed during our 7 day stay "sand everywhere"
Front counter people lying about who the supervisors are
Only 1 restaurant & 1 coffee shop on site
Very thin mattress on a wood platform bed
Tipped a housekeeping made in hallway for a towels refresh that I never received
Still under heavy COVID protocols, no housekeeping during 7 day stay
Arrived to clogged sink & broken toilet
Dirt left all over toilet after it was repaired
Couch was so nasty and ripped up we had to cover it with a sheet to sit on it
I was brought a mattress topper with hair embedded in it all over
This place should close down until they can get it right. The opened prematurely without caring about the condition and how it would ruin the stay of their guest.

1  Thank Marlon C
Sandra Hashimoto, Other at Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha Marlon C!

Thank you for staying at the Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites and for taking the time in writing a review. Your feedback s greatly appreciated and I'm glad you brought it to our attention while you were still on property. We do our best to fix any issues or concerns while the guest is still at our hotel.

I understand your frustration as you encountered a bunch of issues during your stay and I thought we were able to fix most of your concerns while you were still here by doing some room moves and or compensation but I understand your concerns as we are a luxury hotel.

If you and your wife do give us another opportunity to serve you again which I hope you will do, please give me a call directly to assist you with your reservations.

Once again, I do apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay at the hotel.

Sandra Hashimoto

Reviewed 27 May 2021

We love our room ! very huge and clean . but this what we are disappointed the ilikai third party Valet service ! Lot of valet people are rude ! Giving us attitude just because we didnt use their service . as guest of this hotel we have the right to park for couple minutes while my husband is waiting for me to check in! i will never recommend valet ! There are some free parking just couple steps from ilikai and parking structures which is cheaper than this valet service !

1  Thank camillebeanmendoza
Sandra Hashimoto, Other at Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

Aloha camillebeanmendoza!

Thank you for staying at the Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites and for your feedback.
I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered with Valet and will bring this to their attention. Although they are a separate entity from the hotel we still want to make sure our hotel guest are taken cared of throughout the property.

Mahalo for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you folks in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Service is great! Rod did an amazing job checking us in and surprisingly checking us out too. My favorite place to stay. Will definitely be back soon! We needed more towels and it came up fast too! Valet was on it also. Best hotel that I love to stay at!

1  Thank Kikiana23

Aloha Kikiana23!

Thank you for staying at the Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites and for positive feedback on Rod. I will definitely let him know. I'm glad you folks had a nice time during your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

It was perfect just to have a very small gathering for my sister's bridal shower, due to covid we couldn't have a normal sized party so we had to lessen the amount of people and space. She enjoyed it and that's the whole point!

1  Thank Kaylah1432

Aloha Kalah1432!

Thank you for staying at the Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites and for taking the time to write a review.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you and your family once again.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

For the price we paid, the only thing "luxury" was our view, which was not cheap. We couldn't order take out from the restaurant because it was "the weekend." There were no extra towels, pillows or blankets. The room was clean but nothing quite luxurious about it. The bathrooms were an average hotel bathroom as was the tv, kitchen, etc. the front desk woman we spoke to twice was very curt and rude. For that reason alone I would not stay here again. For the amount of money we pay for hotels in Waikiki you'd think their customer service would be top notch. Wont recommend this hotel or stay again. Would rather spend my money somewhere else.

1  Thank ayakaykay

Aloha ayakaykay!

For the safety of our guest and employees we are not doing daily service right now but we are replenishing items upon request.

I apologize if you had a bad experience while staying with us and would like to discuss it further with you if you don't mind. We take pride in our hotel and the last thing we want is for our guest to have had a bad experience.

Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss this further.