Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
First time diver

What a blast- James and Lena and the owner who’s name I’ll never spell correctly , truly made my... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 days ago
fionar545
Los Angeles, California
Lovely day!

The water was rough - to be expected I’m told - but the dives were spectacular. The deep wreck dive... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Ele B

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
from US$149.99
Oahu Shark Dive
1,069 Reviews
from US$109.26
from US$87.99
from US$149.99
1,885 results
All reviews dive master captain dan these guys corsair wreck dive shop octopus koko craters great dive small group morning dive shallow dives dive group eagle ray experienced divers open water certification small boat private charter
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for a discovery dive - had such a great time I decided to get certified. Every dive was awesome and made better due to the incredible crew!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank dylanroos
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a completely awesome experience with Reef Pirates. I chose them because they offer PADI courses and after about 40 years – I decided to get my Advanced Open Water Cert. Before that, I went out on a ‘beginners dive’ with my sister and niece, to get my niece in the water and see if she wanted to learn scuba. Unfortunately, she didn’t handle it well, and they let her snorkel above us as my sister and I dove on the Corsair. Incredible dive!

My classes were great, they provided the book and training, and Joe is a great instructor, adapting to weather and surface conditions, and yet somehow making everything fit in so we finished on time. (Someday Joe, I’ll be neutrally buoyant!!)

Another reason that I picked them is that they limit the group size to only six divers. Which means that you get to chat with everyone and meet people from all over, with a lot of personal attention. One of my favorites was a guy from Lebanon who has over 800 dives (“But who’s counting?”) :-D

I’m here for another two weeks and may do another course with them!

1  Thank Dolmseth
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful crew to dive with. very safe and detailed briefing of the different sites. would recommend it for anyone wanting to experience diving in O'ahu, Hawaii. the best thing about it they have to happen to be located next to the best Donuts in Hawaii also called Malasadas :). Joe is one of the best instructors and guides so make sure your dive is booked with him !!

1  Thank 786salf
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Joe, Chris and James were amazing. They made sure everything was perfect, from the gear, to the dive. We saw an amazing pod of dolphins and sea turtles. Everyone was so friendly, and made sure to answer everyone’s questions. Chris was a great captain, and Joe and James were attentive and always made sure everyone was comfortable during the dive. Best dive experience ever!

2  Thank 787audrab
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Five great dives with skipped Chris, and dive masters Joe and Laura. We really like that they limit their dive groups top six people which cuts down on surface prep time. Joe and Laura took great pictures/videos and shared them with all of us at no cost.
Just an outstanding outfit. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2021