Review Highlights
Pearl Harbor and City tour

It was good experience overall with a tour guide "Lovanne". Tour was short and sweet. Thank you for... read more

Reviewed yesterday
739umangb
Best tour ever

I had the best experience with mu driver Ivonne. She gave us a HNL tour and took us to Pearl... read more

Reviewed yesterday
danielapD9339FH

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
from US$14.67
from US$16.43
from US$14.67
from US$5.00
More Info
All reviews excellent communication comfortable ride company punctual driver vehicle waikiki beauty knowledge information
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021

The person directing our tour was friendly and very informative. He was very personable when going over everything. The tour through the Arizona was just enough time to take everything in.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

We took the city and Pearl Harbor tour. Our ticket did not include a tour or the submarine. We had no knowledge given to us in which to best experience Pearl Harbor. It was basically a ride and entrance to the memorial only. Very nice driver though.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Wow, I have to say....I will for sure use this company again.
I got to the HNL airport and was told that there were no shuttles to hotels.
(I figured they knew since in years past I have used a shuttle and it was easy and the least expensive way to get to Waikiki. But times are different since Covid). So at the airport I was told no shuttles, only Taxi or Uber. Taxi was $50 Uber was $65. Yuk but oh well. I figured that was the only options so I grabbed a taxi and thought I would have to do the same thing when returning to airport at the end of my trip. Then while in Waikiki, I noticed some shuttles so on the day I needed to return to the airport, I called the first company listed (a different company) when I googled it....no space avail and they gave no suggestions or help. Then I looked online for another choice, Fly Shuttle. No online reservation avail but it said to call. So I did and the person worked hard to find me a shuttle to the airport. Under $14!!! They showed up on time (actually early but I was ready). The van was in great condition, very nice woman driver, and all-in-all...a great and easy experience. I tipped her (I would anyways but after all, I was saving a lot of money!) I got their card and will use them again next trip.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Terrible experience. This was supposed to be a tour with guides that were knowledgeable about the area. We basically spent a lot of money for a ride to see Pearl Harbor. We asked a few questions and were told to Google it for the answer.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

We enjoyed this tour. Exploring the island , visiting the local farms while enjoying the food and delicacies was priceless. The tour package was very affordable plus our tour guide Billy provided nothing but stellar services . We’ll definitely recommend this tour to all my friends and family!

Date of experience: March 2021