All reviewsbltdean and delucaguest relationssushi showasher and dryertoto toiletluxury hotelwaikiki beachthe sofa bednew towerthe ground floorturn down serviceconcierge deskpool staffliving areathe entire staffbottled water
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We have have visited this property to eat 3 times and decided the last time to stay at this property. We did not regret it. It is a beauful property. The room and fixtures were top notch. The staff was exceptional. We used in room dining for dinner one night and it was great.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Russell W
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We travel around 15 time a year and this place was Fantastic!!! Our room was 2909 and the view was breathtaking!!! The staff, the food and the quality of the room was over my expectations! Bravo to the Ritz!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank IsabelleS2479
Douglas C, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Isabelle S,
I was very happy to read how much you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your review and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Waikiki. Until then,
Aloha and mahalo,
Douglas Chang

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This place is pricey but if you want a home away from home then this is the place. If you want a place that can not fail you and cannot go wrong in any way then this is the place.

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel last week and I had an amazing stay. The hotel has a very modern, luxurious and clean look to it and so do the rooms. The view from the room was spectacular as you get the beach and partial sunset views. The room we stayed in had a king size bed which was super comfortable and a sofa bed (which was meh). I really enjoyed all the amenities that it included as it made life so much easier (fridge, coffee maker, washer and dryer). Yes, there was a washer and dryer so I was able to do my laundry before I left for home and not have to carry dirty or stinky beach clothes back home. I don't think I have mentioned that the customer service here is on point; from the moment you are greeted, to the lobby, to bell boy, to housekeeping, to valet, to the pool to the gym and back, they are all smiles and if you need anything, just ask, they will take care of you. Don't forget to ask for your beach bags when going out for a beach day. Also, I must say that I specially appreciate the late afternoon/evening housekeeping check ins. Yup, housekeeping does a second round to see if you need anything else that has come up during the day, like more towels, or maybe your sofa bed needs to be set up? You name it, they got you!

Room Tip: All rooms face the ocean
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank 682cindy
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. The hotel was gorgeous, clean and the service was top notch. I love the simplistic design of the hotel. It had a very cool, serene, modern Hawaiian vibe.
I seriously have not seen such good customer service anywhere else. From the moment we arrived, they treated us with the ultmost hospitality. Our room had a welcome fruit plate which was much appreciated! They also had bumpers on the bed for my children. I loved that they emailed me before my stay to gather more information on my stay. Valet was THE best. They had our car ready with beach bags, towels. chairs, umbrellas and water on all our beach days! They were quick and efficient.
The hotel is a short walk to waikiki beach, which we didn't mind. We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was the perfect amount of space for my family. The view was amazing. Housekeeping was impeccable.
We go to Hawaii 1-2 times a year and we usually switch up the hotel to try out new ones, but I will stick to the ritz Carlton from now on! Thanks Ritz Carlton for giving us the perfect vacation!!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Ling C
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Very impressed by the Ritz residences. We stayed for 6 nights and were traveling with an infant. The service is top notch, in fact you just need to ask for what you need and the staff made sure it's available immediately. The valet service is excellent, the folks are super nice and make sure you are comfortable all through. Some notable call outs - the room service brought us a diaper genie upon requests, gave us a beach umbrella when were heading out, the beach bags is an awesome facility.. with towels and ample water bottles.. the person at the pool was kind enough to offer us a cabana for free when the sun was quite sharp for the baby.... this property scores so high in my list that it has almost set a new standard. I am going to watch out for ritz residences whenever I travel next to a new destination.

Room Tip: Amazing service, luxury stay and great location
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Saurabhg
Douglas C, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Saurabhg,
I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed such a wonderful visit. Your compliments of the service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen are very kind. It will be a pleasure to share them with the teams at the pool, valet and room service.
We are thrilled to have your loyalty to The Ritz-Carlton Residences and look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Until then,
A hui hou,