“We take the kids here often”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jumpstreet Indoor Trampoline Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 22 October 2016

My kids (5 and under) can't get enough of this place. I wish they had a membership. It is very reasonably prices especially for 3 and under.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My daughter really likes this place. The trampoline dodge ball is interactive and there are plenty of activities that suit older kids.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We all had a great time at Jumpstreet. There is an area for little ones and the staff was very good to keep the bigger kids out of this area so the little ones could freely jump and play. They could use a few more big balls to play with as there were only 2 and were a very popular item to jump and play with.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

We took my granddaughter , age 3 and grandson, age 9 to Jumpstreet. They had a great time. It was very inexpensive on $12 for my grandson and $4 for my granddaughter. There is a large area in the back for children age 7 and under. I would not recommend this place for children that aren't really active. Both of the kids left exhausted and sweaty. A few drawbacks are there are no safety measures to keep someone from walking out w/ your child if you get separated and there are adults in w/ the children and some can be pretty rough. Overall it was a good experience and we will go back. Just be prepared to have an adult for both areas if your children are far apart in age.