Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$117
Hampton.comUS$117
FindHotelUS$116
Expedia.comUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
StayForLongUS$148
1,126 results
All reviews great stay room was clean the breakfast area stay there again cookies front desk staff staff was friendly waffles lobby pet inns florida fireplace accommodations pillows interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Clean and definitely following good Covid procedures. Closing rooms for 72 hours etc. Pet friendly. Would stay there again. Close to several restaurants. Very close to I-24 for easy on/easy off.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Clean rooms
Communication is lacking with staff
Accommodating with pet
Quiet and good location to shopping and restaurants.
Rooms were clean and we stayed in the suite with couch so there was enough space as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 March 2021

The hotel is a bit more off the highway than other hotels but definitely worth the few minutes extra. It was very quiet. It was not very crowded. Surrounding area felt very safe. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Walking16
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

I like the lobby and the staff was nice. Our room was comfortable and the climate control worked better than some other HIs we've been at. Over all it was fine and serves out needs. It just seemed a bit tired away from the lobby area. The hard surface floors of our room were sticky (thankfully we had paper towel in our room so I could rinse it off, and that seemed an improvement). I agree with another comment that the bed frame was noisy and caused some disturbance when turning over while trying to sleep. We'd stay again if needing to pass through, but have been to a few HIs just a little more on their game.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2021

We could not get clean bath towels late morning and were advised to go to the desk later. Left dirty towels in the hallway, as instructed. After spending the day outside, we needed towels to shower before dining at friend’s home. Still no towels available! Desk clerk walked to the linen area and couldn’t get us any towels...she advised they’re wet in the dryer. Advised try again in 45 minutes...I did and the clerk handed me wet towels. She would not take my suggestion to get 2 towels from another unoccupied room so we could shower. Unhelpful. Called GM Josh several times, but he never bothered to help.

Next morning, I received a call from Josh’s assistant and she invited me to the front desk. I went to the desk and it was apparent to me there may be internal tension within hotel management. The assistant took my explanation and wrote down much of it. It seemed like she was documenting something as she was not primarily interested in me or my time she was wasting. Bizarre interaction.

Date of stay: February 2021