Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$112
View deal
Booking.com$112
FourPoints.com$112
Agoda.com$112
Hotels.com$112
Travelocity$112
Priceline$112
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2021 via mobile

Pluses: good Chinese food just across the street next to a wine shop. Inexpensive! Quiet. Plenty of parking. Pleasant staff.

Minuses: Hotel is a bit run down in a mixed commercial area. Slippery tub with no grab bar/-dangerous ! Tiny bathroom. Bed okay only. Continental breakfast had only cereal and bad coffee. Linens need a refresh.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed October 10, 2021

I found the hotel to be somewhat shabby, and didn't feel particularly clean.

The staff was reasonably competent and polite, but nothing noteworthy.

The room was VERY loud. Noise from other rooms and the hallways kept me awake for most of the night,

Given a choice, I would stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Barbara W
Reviewed September 27, 2021 via mobile

Never leave reviews on anything but our stay this past weekend was so disturbing I feel it is my responsibility to leave a review so others do not make the same mistake we did by staying at this hotel, Four Points Sheraton. Checked in this past Friday for a wedding I was in, got to the room (with no time to spare because we hit traffic and I needed to make it for rehearsal dinner) and immediately were hit with the strong scent of mold, which I am HIGHLY allergic to. I search the room for the source, entire bathroom ceiling with black mold - it was horrific. Immediately called down to the front desk and they then changed our room to 503 with barely an apology. That evening, we were woken up twice to what seemed to by rattling coming from the air vents? We were super super tired and ignored the situation as I had to be up at 5:30AM for my best friend’s wedding. When morning came, I checked the garbage can as I noticed it was literally moving around on the ground. There it was… A MOUSE!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs, panicked, and ran out of the room leaving the garbage can with the mouse at our door in the hallway.

We immediately went downstairs and told the front desk, no apology, just a “oh my god” and “ummm ok we will send someone to take care of it soon.” I couldn’t be bothered and we had NO time to argue as we had a full busy day ahead of us. My boyfriend made 10 calls to other hotels to try and desperately find another hotel to stay in… nothing available as it was a busy weekend in Scranton. Reluctantly, after we got breakfast we went back to the hotel after about 2 hours of being out… THE MOUSE WAS STILL THERE. Nobody came to take care of it, no one cleaned the room, NOTHING. IT LITERALLY WAS SITTING IN THE HALLWAY IN A DORITO BAG IN A GARBAGE CAN FOR 2 HOURS. Foul!!!!!! We complained to the front desk AGAIN and waited there until we watched someone come up and take care of it. We then went back into the room to grab the rest of our things we needed for the day (we decided to get ready at our friends hotel near by since we couldn’t bare to stay in this hotel any longer).

We finally were able to get ahold of corporate who said we would be receiving a full refund for our disastrous stay and we received NOTHING so far. Truly a health hazard and if there is one mouse… this place is likely infested. It was also a baby, therefore, it’s likely the mom is around somewhere?? It was a terrible second night sleep and we left as soon as we woke up today (Sunday)- after a very sleepless night as you can imagine. I was in tears. What an absolute NIGHTMARE of a stay, will never be staying at this hotel again and would seriously think twice about booking if you are considering it. This couldn’t have been more of an inconvenience and truly spoiled a special weekend.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
KAREN FISCUS, Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Scranton and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey. I truly am so sorry about your stay.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Karen Fiscus
kfiscus@fourpointsscranton.com

Reviewed September 4, 2021 via mobile

Old and dated. We had a family wedding in area and booked 4 rooms. Each with a problem. Keys didn’t work, toilets didn’t flush, hair in bed,tv didn’t work, a/c poor.
Wi fi only good in lobby. Sometimes front desk not manned for 20 minutes. A disgrace.
Two families had to change rooms.
No hot breakfast as offered. Cereal, green bananas, and a danish.
Wish we looked at reviews since they were not good but we’ve stayed at 4 Points Sheraton in Norwood , Ma. and it was exquisite . Shocked that this would be a Mariott property. Shame on them

Room tip: Do not stay here. A Mariott property. They should be ashamed of themselves
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank coollilygirl19
KAREN FISCUS, Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2021

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future.

Karen Fiscus
kfiscus@fourpointsscranton.com

Reviewed July 14, 2021 via mobile

Hands down the worst hotel I’ve ever been in. I walked in, fans were everywhere in the lobby. It had a terrible odor. The front desk associate was pleasant. I went up to my room. The walk from the elevator to the room was like walking into a horror movie. Lights were out, trash was outside of many rooms. There were leaks coming from the ceiling. I walked into the room and the smell of cigarettes was overwhelming. The AC also did not work.

I tried to call the front desk but the phone didn’t work. I called from my cell phone and they sent an associate up who was unable to fix it.

I went back down to the lobby. I spoke with the same associate that checked me in. I told her that the hotel was inadequate and shouldn’t be open under these conditions and that I would be checking out.

I promptly left and would never recommend staying here.

Room tip: Just avoid it all together
Date of stay: July 2021