“EXCELLENT YOU WON'T REGRET”
Review of Red Rose Pizzeria

Red Rose Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 394 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We moved my daughter to West Springfield, MA from Texas and when we asked for a good place to go Red Rose was highly recommended. The service was great and the food amazing!! We each ordered something different so we could sample each others food and we ordered a large pizza to go so we could eat it over the weekend while we were there. I do not like cold pizza but this pizza was awesome re-heated and even cold. You get large portions for left overs that are great re-heated as well. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good place to eat! I am jealous my daughter can now go to this place and I cannot :)

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

What can I say about Red Rose? I have been going there since I was a teenager (30 years). It has been a staple of downtown Springfield and has some of the most amazing food and drinks.
Their pizza, made behind a glass-encased kitchen viewable to the public, is top notch. Fluffy crust, delicious sauce and fresh toppings. My favorite pizza hands-down. Their pasta plates are on point, with huge Italian portions to take home in a doggy bag. The staff is always polite, speedy and cares about your needs and time management.

Give them your business, you won't be disappointed!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Best house salad around.
Pizza and grinders were terrific.
Service was excellent.
Will return again.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I just moved to the area and heard everybody talking about how great the red rose was. It was kind of close to closing time so this might have had some impact on our experience.we ordered a pizza medium size with two or three toppings on it it was very greasy and it was not Italian style pizza maybe it was Greek I don't know but it was not that great and the bill was almost $50 and all we had was one drink a piece and a medium Pizza. Bartender seem to be distracted by one of her friends who was there and they were talking a lot of drama once the friend left everything was okay and she took care of us but their Pizza is definitely overrated

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

You have to try this place whenever you are in town for a really Italian food from pasta to pizza but you have to wait in line for awhile to get a table