“Delicious and best Gluten free bun ever!”
Review of Plan B Burger Bar

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #6 of 359 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We were at the Basketball Hall if Fame with our grandsons and stopped there for lunch. The food was fabulous! Best burgers ever but the best part was the gluten free hamburger buns and gluten free onion rings. When your diet is gluten free you miss out on so many of your favorite foods. This was a pleasant surprise. We will be back!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My significant other and I eat at Plan B in Springfield pretty regularly (about once a month). While we have had several good experiences, tonight's really stands out to us. The food was fantastic as always (though they are a burger bar, they have a very diverse menu for many tastes and dietary needs). Though we did not order drinks this time around they also have a great draft beer menu, and a wide selection of liquor and specialty drinks (the John Daly is personal favorite).

What struck me about this particular experience, however, was not the food or beverages, but the service we received from a young man named Mosha.

He came over within moments of us being seated, and immediately began to build a warm, friendly rapport. He began by complimenting my boyfriend and my tattoos. After a few moments of chit chat he took our drink order, which he brought us promptly (super important as we were dehydrated from the heat!). He then took our orders. Though I have visited several times before, I had a question about a menu item, which he answered without hesitation - and told me about an alternative option which was not even listed on the menu. I ended up ordering it (it was the buffalo chicken burger, but with the patty fried at his recommendation) and when I couldn't make up my mind on my side, he made a suggestion which complimented my meal perfectly. Not only that, but when the food was brought out, he glanced at my burger and noticed (after I'd only taken one bite) that there didn't appear to be nearly enough buffalo sauce on it. I looked at it and realized it was right, and he immediately brought me a side of sauce.

After checking on us to see how our food was, he brought out another round of waters without even asking us if we wanted them (which we did). I don't think I have ever received better customer service at any dining establishment. Even my boyfriend remarked, after he made mention of the sauce, "he's GOOD!", to which I responded that I would hire him for ANY job if I had the chance to. His attention to detail was impeccable, and his warm demeanor made us feel welcome. We will be requesting him by name for our future visits.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

They played great music the waitresses were attentive and knowledgable they knew all the drinks..the burgers are all good! I love their burgers

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Décor is open and light fixtures are meat hooks. Ordered New Englander Burger with menu option of bun-less. Burger arrived on wedge of iceberg lettuce, nice - but main ingredient of selected burger, lobster, was missing. When notified waiter promptly obtained small cup (about 1 teaspoonful) of lobster. So the flavors did not merge and the meal was disappointment. Associate ordered Blue Cheese burger and indicated it was just ok.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Great business lunch, our server was perfect. Let us do our meeting, the food was perfect... I had the chile and salmon burger. Perfect... Again let us talk and talk. So friendly and will come back again.