“Lots of choices - good build your own options”

STACKED: Food Well Built
Ranked #20 of 236 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: American
Description: Burgers, Pizzas, Salads, Sandwiches, Mac 'N' Cheese, Appetizers and Desserts served in a dynamic, contemporary way. Customize your food using our innovative ordering system to create your own perfect meal.
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Order your own at table...lots of choices and substitutions. Food order correct. Fresh salads and satisfying burger and Mac and cheese.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered a stacked burger. I ordered: 1/3 lbs angus beef patty, mushrooms, Swiss cheese, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, garlic aioli sauce, and pretzel bun! This is what I order every time I eat here! I’ve never not been satisfied! Awesome place for burgers and fries!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Went here while visiting my daughter. We went for burgers. This place is in a actual mall. I love a good burger and the last time I went out for a burger at home it was very disappointing. Paid a lot more for this one but well, it was excellent and I would do it again. We started out with drinks (both 8.75). I had the stacked butterbeer (root beer, butterscotch schnapps and captain morgan spiced rum) and my daughter got the honeysuckle bourbon, bourbon, honey and I don't remember what else. We ordered our burgers...mine (10.04 and hers 13.46)...it goes up in price by what you put on it, i did not add anything to mine, i just ordered it the way it came....we also ordered a small garlic parmesan frie (3.39). I think when i just want a snack, i would order a large of these...gosh, they were just delicious...especially if you love garlic...we also ordered the garlic aioli to dip them in and well I ended up ordering another garlic aioli to put on my burger. Total bill was $47.61 but we had a good time and the food was delicious. I would go again for a good burger. My daughter did use that machine to order and pay but people still came around. I just don't like all those electronic gadgets but it is the way of the future...I still like my human waiters and waitresses.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

You want it on your burger, you've got it. This is a fun place to create a burger, choose your meat or vegeburger, with many side options. On the caloric scale you can conserve or you can blow it and have a 1,000 calorie or more burger (as at Red Robin). It's good. Service is reasonably fast. The only thing that's a pain in the rear is the at-table computer. Even computer literate folks can find it confusing to order or pay for one's meal.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The burgers are great and fully customizable. You can also order a wide variety of sauces. Prices are a little high and the table service for drinks was pretty slow, but definitely tasty burgers.