“Good steak good service”
Review of The Bourbon Grill

The Bourbon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bourbon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #237 of 592 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Description: At Bourbon Grill, we serve fresh, delicious New American cuisine in Santa Fe, NM. We are here to bring you the food and customer service you want with friendly staff and accessible prices. Stop by and experience our fun ambiance. Housed in an old, historic storefront, we have created a modern comfort with our design and our menu. Try our customer favorites prepared fresh from former Steaksmith Chef Ricardo Rodriguez. Serving amazing steaks, a variety of fresh seafood, and modern comfort food. We focus on using the best ingredients and emphasize the importance of cooking with seasonal and local options. Check out our fully stocked bar, enjoy a cocktail, and relax with us tonight.
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Stopped in for a steak. The Grill is nicely decorated and easy to get to from the south side of town. I ordered a medium rare Ribeye and baked potato. The steak was cooked as I ordered and was good sized. Not as tender as I like but ok. .Service was very good. My scotch was a good pour

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We live on the southeast side of Santa Fe and daily we past this restaurant. We stopped last Sundsy for the breakfast brunch. The staff is extremely friendly. Started off the meal with champagne followed by a large choice of breakfast items. I had to try them all and found them to be very delicious. There is also a dessert table, yum! One small problem we encountered was the food was not hot enough, some were borderline cool. We will most definitely return.

bourbongrillsf, Manager at The Bourbon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We love hearing that you had a delicious meal accompanied by great service – that is certainly what we strive for on a daily basis. We appreciate the feedback, and will make sure to pass this along to our kitchenstaff! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

We went specifically for the Bar Menu, as the regular menue is just to steep. Knowing the the special was prime rib I looked forward to a 14oz cut. We chose to eat in the dinning room which is lighter than before and more welcoming. The potatoes were generous but, the loaf of warm house bread no big deal. I would have preferred a solid sampling of a baguette. The prime rib was ordered rare to medium rare and came as a generous cut more medium than anything. The worst part was not that it was leftover from the weekend but, that it was dry with no natural juice [even when I pressed it with a fork]. Having been there before and enjoying the prime rib special, I will certainly give it another go but, not accept a dried out chunk of meat!

2  Thank LRM353
bourbongrillsf, Manager at The Bourbon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Although we're disappointed to hear that your recent experience at Bourbon Grill missed the mark, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If there's one thing we are proud of, it's our prime rib, so we are terribly disappointed to hear that what you received was anything less than delicious. While we wish you would have brought this and your other concerns to the attention of a manager, we thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback so we can share it with our staff. We hope that you'll consider giving us another shot in the future so we can wow you with all of the great tasting food we have to offer.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

We stopped in last Friday night and went to the bar for happy hour. Had three appetizers; spinach cheese balls, pot stickers, and spring rolls. We liked them all and had a few beers with them. Only comment is that they only have bottled beer at this time. Nice assortment though. It would be nice to have some draft choices. We are going back tomorrow night with two other couples for the Tuesday night lobster tail special.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed 31 March 2016

“I just celebrated my 90th birthday at the new Bourbon Grill (located in the space previously occupied by Steaksmith). I invited 60 of my friends to attend. Every one of my guests had a great experience. The service and food were exceptional. The thing that really impressed me was the cost of the event. I was amazed that the bill was so very reasonable for such a great party. The chef and owner were present during the party to take care of even the smallest detail. I highly recommend you try this new restaurant.” – Posted on behalf of Doris Brittenham. (Note: I attended the event, and everything Doris said is true! Delightful appetizers, and attentive service. Kudos, chef!)

1  Thank LightAndjoy

Been to The Bourbon Grill? Share your experiences!