Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$152
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$207
Hotels.com
Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast(Santa Fe)
US$219
Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$232
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

Casa Pacifica Bed and Breakfast(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe blue heronojo calientemedicine wheelart studiosweat lodgecottonwood treesfrench pressart classesfarm to tableprivate soaking tubfitness classessister propertyall inclusive packagespring fed pondoverlooking the pondslices of bacontax and tip
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The property is lush and beautiful, and rooms are spacious and comfortable with nice touches like a tea tray on the bed upon arrival. The restaurant serves fresh, healthy meals (albeit pricey), but It was disappointing to discover that the "breakfast included" was a sparse selection of yogurt, granola and melon that did not include juice or coffee. With so much that is good about this place (including friendly staff), the spa was a big disappointment. I booked a deep tissue massage and moisturizing facial, but didn't realize they would be done at the same time by the same person! She clearly had little experience with skincare as my cheeks were scrubbed raw and remained bright red for 2 days. The massage was mediocre at best, mostly boney elbows painfully pressed against my back. I've been to many spas and they have no business charging what they do for the quality of treatments. The best thing offered - the private mineral tub - was closed for a full day during my stay, so I only got to soak once. Too bad, as this could be a regular destination for me if the spa services were better.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
7  Thank tangobanjo
SunriseSpringsNM, General Manager at Sunrise Springs Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear tangobango,

Please accept my apologies for your disappointment in the spa. The experience you describe certainly does not represent the level of service, care and comfort that we expect our team members to deliver. I am so sorry that this misstep nearly ruined your stay at Sunrise Springs and I will be reaching out to you personally to rectify the situation.

I also have to apologize about the misunderstanding about breakfast. Our packages include a full hot breakfast and coffee ordered from the menu. The yogurt presentation is complimentary to all guests. We should have communicated this to you more clearly, my apologies.

As mentioned, you will be hearing from me soon. I hope to welcome you back to Sunrise Springs someday.

Mara Bouvier

Reviewed 29 June 2017

My husband and I were seeking a peaceful and rejuvenating space to celebrate our lives together and we found it at the Sunrise Springs Spa Resort. We stayed four nights in a beautifully appointed casita. While there we enjoyed most of the amenities including the pool, the outdoor private pool and mineral baths, the spa, the activities and of course, the fine dining. As another reviewer mentioned, Sunrise Springs is designed to meet the needs of those who seek to be active and learning, as well as those who seek quiet introspection. As the active one, I thoroughly enjoyed taking classes with Brigita and Danielle and yoga with Anjali. I spent one evening learning about the Assistance Dog training program and loved playing with the beautiful English Labrador puppies. Walking the grounds was calming and inspiring with beautiful landscaping and the sounds/vista of water throughout the property. The koi pond was gorgeous! There are numerous areas in which to relax in a hammock or sit at a small table and enjoy a glass of wine. The pool and hot tub are very nice as well - thank you for the floaties and hammocks by the pool!

I frequently have energy work and think the therapists at the spa were excellent. The spa itself is well laid out and all staff were knowledgeable and attentive. The private outdoor pool was unusual, with a beautiful view of the spring-fed lake and grounds.

The restaurant provided excellently prepared meals with the greens being supplied many times by their sister property, Ojo Caliente. All types of meal preferences are available with lots of creativity in the meal presentation.

Some have mentioned the property being outside of the city. We did not find that unattractive as Highway 25 is just 3 miles away and it was quick to get to different areas of Santa Fe and the surrounding area.

I strongly recommend this resort. It is my second stay and the property looks great and we met our goal to leave rejuvenated.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the casita with the kitchenette. The bed and bedding were extremely comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Eurekagirl
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights in one of the Casitas. Room was quiet, clean and very large. No TV, wifi was sporadic, and no cell service. Pool area was very nice and the hot tub was excellent! Free bottles of water at the pool was a nice touch.
We participated in the Puppy Play and the silkie chicken therapy. Both were great. The restaurant had great food and the staff was great. We tried the spa and it was very nice. Of course, expensive services are always to be expected in a resort. Check in went smoothly and all of the staff I interacted with were wonderful. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was how far it was to get to and the lack of cell service. If you're looking for a very laid back resort, this is your place. It's a sister property of Ojo Caliente, but really nothing like it.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
6  Thank ljc65
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Sunrise Springs is now the first place I think of for a healing getaway.

It's extraordinary how consciously it has been created. From the moment you arrive you feel expertly cared for and authentically welcomed.

Everywhere there is the gentle sound and sight of water. This is a particularly calming natural beauty. The grounds are extensive so it's easy to find a private place to contemplate the Springs in the shade of the massive cottonwood trees.

The casita we stayed in was lovely and restful. Great design abounds in all of the private and public spaces with a quietly tasteful tone. The food is inspired and vibrant. The staff is attentive in a genuine and warm way. Never intrusive but eager to make the experience better. I respect that level of hospitality so much when I travel.

We took a meditation class that somehow managed to be both effective and deeply moving.

It's a difficult place to leave and I'm contemplating a quick return.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
7  Thank kristinek852
SunriseSpringsNM, General Manager at Sunrise Springs Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Kristine K,

It was a pleasure getting to know you as you had the chance to decompress at Sunrise Springs. I look forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible for your next healing getaway, or just a getaway.

Keep in touch,

Mara Bouvier

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My husband and I came here in May 2017 and it was the best 4 days we've had in many years. My husband is a "do-er" and I'm a "relaxer" so it's hard to plan a vacation we both equally enjoy. The wide variety of experiences kept him occupied while I decompressed, so we both really enjoyed ourselves - a rare feat. I also loved all the activities I did, which were chicken and puppy play, and art, yoga and meditation classes. The teachers were all wonderful and so kind. The property was very nice and peaceful. And then there's the food. We ate 3 meals a day at the restaurant and between the 2 of us we tried nearly everything on the menu, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that every single dish was amazing. The food alone was worth the price of the package deal, but when you also add the experiences and spa credits, we felt this was the best value vacation we've had in our whole lives. We didn't want to leave. I'm already trying to plan our next visit and I've already recommended this place to at least a dozen people.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple