“"A real Mexican restaurant owned & served by Mexicans"”
Review of Los Potrillos

Los Potrillos
Ranked #88 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We could tell by the cars in the parking lot (Fri, night) that is the place to go for locals and us as visitors as well.

7  Thank LMT

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We stopped in after a fall hike in the mountains, so we had a hardy appetite. We were not disappointed! The servers were friendly and helpful. We were waited on right away. Our food came quickly and was served piping hot. Everything was delectable! The gorditas were a bit doughy and I would have preferred a bit more filling, but I have never had them before and didn't know if this was the way they are always prepared. Mole sauce was heavenly. We will be back!

9  Thank Chris L
Reviewed October 7, 2017

we got our table fast, and the waiters were very friendly. tortilla chips with 3 dips came as a snack. we had the chicken and the beef fajitas, they were great. Try their frozen mango marguerita, it tasted great and was a generous size. Very fast service, our food came in minutes.

7  Thank 1Jacob11
Reviewed September 27, 2017

We've eaten at Los Potrillos twice, and both times have enjoyed the experience. Last night we were promptly greeted and seated. We started with tortilla chips and very tasty sauces. I ordered "Mi General" and my wife ordered enchiladas with mole sauce. I enjoyed every bit of my dish, from the steak and shrimp with guacamole to the rice and beans, nopales salad, and corn tortillas. My wife enjoyed her enchiladas with mole every bit as much. Service was fast and truly excellent. We'll certainly come again soon!

8  Thank Chaya7777
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Another Mexican American restaurant that hits all the right notes. Carine Asada with enchiladas is excellent. Shrimp fajitas were really good except for the tails still being attached. Weird. This place seasons their food strongly which I like but it's not hot by anyone's standards. Absolutely worth trying.

8  Thank StopCallingMe S

Been to Los Potrillos? Share your experiences!