“Long wait and food was not spectacular ”

Annapurna’s World Vegetarian Cafe
Ranked #190 of 595 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Annapurna's World Vegetarian Cafe is a world-class Vegan~Vegetarian Restaurant with locations in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. We offer homestyle organic vegan food. There are many vegetarian restaurants in the nation, however, what differentiates Annapurna's is our ability to offer Ayurvedic vegan fresh food that is locally grown. Our organic vegan fresh food is offered with spices and vegetarian food that are made fresh daily. Eating on the go with fast foods can quickly lead to fast food addiction which, in turn, leads to severe imbalance of your physical and mental well-being. Annapurna's World Vegetarian Cafe has the cure to this everyday imbalance. It's known as the "Ayurvedic Way" or most commonly known as "The Science of Life." So when you are looking for an organic Vegan Restaurant with authentic vegetarian native foods, stop and visit Annapurna's World Vegetarian Restaurant at one of our two Vegan Restaurants in Albuquerque or Santa Fe.
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to love this place with all of the gluten free options. We were in a large group of 14 and some of our party was finished eating before some even got their food. They had everything very clearly labeled as to dietary concerns. I just wasn't super impressed with the food.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Bad Service. Long slow lines. Confusing signage over their cash registers about take out. They lost some customers over this.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We ate here after a long day running. The food was delicious with a large range of vegetarian and vegan options. Nourishing for both the body and soul, the food was nutritious and tasty. I had the vegan chapati and a garden salad which was light and tasty. The restaurant was clean and the staff friendly, I’d go back for sure.

3  Thank runningdevendra
Reviewed 8 April 2018

We love the Thai Bowl at Annapurna's. It is big fresh and really good. Salads are also really good. The place could use a perk up -- really run down looking but food is always great.

5  Thank sosantafe
Reviewed 13 March 2018

As a vegan I often only have one or two menu options to choose from when I go out. This can definitely be frustrating. I am never at a loss for delicious options at Annapurna and I love the atmosphere. It's a really welcoming and warm space, that's always bustling with diversity. Their vegan rice pudding is excellent, and the north Indian plate is my go to.

9  Thank Grace L