“First impressions, the place is dirty. Food not bad. Beer Good.”
Review of Blue Corn Brewery

Blue Corn Brewery
Ranked #86 of 578 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We almost turned around and left because the floor was littered with leaves and other debris from diners. The table we were seated at had crusted on food/cheese/salsa that could not easily be wiped clean with a cloth. It was stuck on and the utensils had spots on them too.

The meals we had were just fine, enchilladas and chile rellenos were tasty and servings huge. Service was friendly and very efficient. Prices were about average for Santa Fe.

There are so many restaurant choices in Santa Fe, we will not be returning to Blue Corn because of the cleanliness issue.

7  Thank MaryEllenM27

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We hoped for a better experience. The food we had was fair. Not bad but not exceptional either. Sadly the place became very busy after we arrived for dinner. The Server was over loaded and quite beside her self to get things right. This is a craft beer brewery and what we ordered was very disappointing. A Chocolate Porter that was very thin for a Porter. More like dark domestic and where was the chocolate notes?

8  Thank PopiOriginals
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly service, great food and beer. I always recommend this restaurant/location to friends and those visiting from out of town. My office regularly frequents Blue Corn because of the food and fast service. The nachos are my favorite.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Met a colleague for lunch there today. Was served a very generous portion of a quacamole and salsa appetizer that was tasty but the guac seemed a little processed. Had enchiladas and they were glad to prepare as I liked. Blue corn tortillas, flat, with an egg over medium and red chile. Everything came as ordered and was yummy. My partner had a nice bowl of green chile stew. Very helpful waitstaff but not very personable. Altogether a nice choice for lunch! I did notice that there were several exterior and interior decorations, stucco, roofing that could use some sprucing up.

1  Thank jeffdD785WW
Reviewed November 9, 2017

On my 5 day visit to Santa Fe, I liked this place so much I went twice. Great basic selection of Mexican and American food plus locally brewed beers. TVs in the bar fro watching sports or a restaurant for quieter dining. Very enjoyable.

Been to Blue Corn Brewery? Share your experiences!