“Great beer and food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We liked it so much We are there twice in 2 days, delicious burgers, and chimichamga. Beer was great, they will let you try 2 samples each. Wait staff attentive and knowledgeable. Restaurant clean. Great spot !

Reviewed 24 September 2017

In Oklahoma the Native Americans call them Indian tacos. Navajo/Indian fry bread ladled with pinto beans, chili sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese AND at Blue Corn Cafe guacamole and sour cream and then I added shredded chicken!!! PLUS a pint of house brewed honey beer! Absolutely wonderful!!! I could only eat half so took the remainder with me and enjoyed leftovers at my next vacation casita in Taos.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The place has a good atmosphere. Ordered the salmon which was the smallest meal on our trip. Personally I prefer this as it was quality over quantity. One of our party ordered the fish and chips which was large. They serve lots of Mexican food. As it is a brewery there is a selection of good beers. I had the ipa which was 6.9%. Nice pint.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I ordered chile rellenos, the batter was thick hard and over cooked, I just cut the batter off and ate the chilli.. and the beans and rice were just mediocre at best.. I was actually hungry after the meal, and with most meals when I eat out there is way too much food... Not that the portions were skimpy.. just not enjoyable at all..

15  Thank mailinglistsandblogs
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Nice, informal atmosphere. Friendly service. Food not exactly original, but plentiful and prepared with care. Reasonable prices for Santa Fe. Highly recommended!

Been to Blue Corn Brewery? Share your experiences!