“Recommend Honey Wheat Ale and Brewhouse Nachos!”
Review of Blue Corn Brewery

Blue Corn Brewery
Ranked #87 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2015 via mobile

Yes, this brewery serves a variety of food along with the quality brew! The Brewhouse Nachos with retrierefried beans, tomatoes cheese and beef were a meal for two not an appetizer

Reviewed September 30, 2015 via mobile

It's very consistent every time we have been there.
Food is a good average flavors are on the money. Green Chili is good especially on a burrito. Beef is ground not shredded so not so impressed. My husband had a burger and they are good.
Many beers on tap drinks such as the margaritas are good.
Will go here again.

6  Thank SFARES
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Went there twice, had two very different types of meals to see the differences with them. The first was a salad and was nicely done while the second was a steak that for a peppercorn steak was rather bland with poor scorching on it. I see hope for the cook staff because they do have some nice items on their menu but believe better can done.

Beer wise I'll say nice but nothing to special' I'd call it "average" compared to Colorado stouts/porters.

The staff though almost seems indifferent. While ok people, no attempt is made to leave their job or to do the extra little bit. When I ate at the bar there was no attempt at conversation, no offer of salt, people, or sauces for my steak, and on both visits the staff waited till I was out of beer to ask if I wanted another (and on the second visit, during the Sunday football game it wasn't busy).

4  Thank Nathan2403
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Wife & I ate in bar two nights as this was near our hotel. Local mexican was good, but not outstanding. I tried their sangria both nights ... made differently each night ... one night it was really weird & I returned it. Mixed feeling about this restaurant.

6  Thank Retired4Life
Reviewed September 27, 2015

A re-visit after 3 years and really looking forward to it. I think we picked the wrong night. Very noisy inside, we could hardly hear ourselves speak. Ordered an appetiser to share. Our main meals arrived first! We queried where our starter was and was told that it was a real mess in the kitchen with so many big parties in the cafe. Our mains were taken away and eventually our appetiser arrived. Well before we had finished this our mains arrived again - cold. I ordered fajitas which should have been sizzling in the pan - definitely no sizzling on my cold, congealed peppers, mushrooms and onions. Sent it back. This time it arrived correctly but hubby's meal remained cold in the meantime. Although our complaint was acknowledged at no time did anyone say 'sorry'.
We gave the cafe another chance on our last night, different staff, quieter and although one additional dish ordered was forgotten, it was a better experience. Don't pick a weekend night is my advice!

4  Thank madisonWilts