“Very Yummy”

Ranked #163 of 595 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We went there on a recommendation from a friend. As I told .Y family it wasn't fancy at all. But the food was some of the best we've had in Santa Fe. The gentleman behind the counter was friendly and helpful.

7  Thank Kim P

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Working for the week nearby, so this was the only place to lunch without driving. Very good- pretty much everything I tried, and decent value. Very throw-away approach, but it is a fast food-like place.

9  Thank COSprGrl
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We are on vacation and came to this place. It's really nice on the inside. The tacos taste really good.

Everything is served in to go boxes though. I found that sort of odd. The prices should be cheaper if I'm getting it in a to go box.

Worth the stop for sure. The tacos were great.

10  Thank Chad F
Reviewed 13 November 2016

So, it was a lazy Friday afternoon and we were bound and determined to swing by the Santa Fe Brewing Company for a beer sampler. The problem? No food at the tasting room. The solution? ¡El Parasol!

El Parasol’s Santa Fe south location is buried in an industrial park south of the interstate. Which, by the way, is convenient if you’re headed to the Santa Fe Brewing Company as we were. This being Friday, the place was hopping with government employees, soldiers and temporary duty folk from nearby offices. Although the place has the ambiance of a fast food restaurant, don’t be fooled. This is the real deal! The friendly counter staff took our order – two chicken tacos, two beef and a pork tamal. Five minutes later and we were back on mission.

As we sat on SFBC’s porch with our beer samplers, we tucked into our Mexican snack. These tacos are the type we would call “dorados”. The corn tortillas were bathed in hot oil before stuffing. Wow! The tamal moist and tasty. For the next hour, we gazed across the interstate watching late August thunderstorms march across the horizon towards Los Alamos. What a perfect day!

8  Thank doresco
Reviewed 25 September 2016

My husband and I stop here often as my sister lives near. We love that the food is fresh and extremely tasty. We both LOVE the carne guisada burrito with Pico de gallo...amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband usually orders two ... that good. Don't forget to grab a biscochito if they have them on the counter they are also super good!!

7  Thank redorgreen