“Delicious and good service ”

San Marcos Feed Store
Ranked #110 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Visited family in the area and was taken here for breakfast. Good choice! The cinnamon roll is a must and my breakfast burrito was great. Highly recommend!

7  Thank Cat-Man-IL

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on a Sunday and loved it! A local musician Jerry Faires was playing music, the best cinnamon rolls I've ever had with amazing New Mexican food. The peacocks were a surprisingly good site to see as well.

9  Thank Rachel H
Reviewed July 12, 2017

My friend and I were treated with tender, loving, care, as if we were family, coming to visit after a long time away. Our server Amy was quite friendly and talked to us in a personalable fashion, not in the standard tone of "May I take your order?" The food was quite delicious. Our server made sure we were happy with our meals, stopping by occasionally to see if we needed anything and to fill our water glasses. The atmosphere, both inside and out, are most welcoming. It is a memorable and wonderful place to visit!

7  Thank mariesantafe2016
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say that I have never before been more surprised. After reading reviews I felt confident that it would be good but WOW! Great food. Great service. Great atmosphere. Don't miss out on the cinnamon rolls.

10  Thank strayrodent
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

This is always a great stop. The food is always good and the staff is wonderful.
I had the breakfast burrito wirh green chili and my husband had the spinach eggs Benedict. Both were very good.

5  Thank RAMVG