“Locals eat here”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I always like to eat where the locals eat. The menu was extensive and most of it I didn't understand so I ended up getting the chicken tacos. They were very good. The meat was seasoned well. If you want to venture out of your comfort zone with Mexican food this is the place to go. They had dishes I've never heard of. We were seated promptly and the service was good. The portions are huge. I did notice the Manager going to other tables and talking to most everyone (obviously locals) but not us. Didn't bother me too much but I would have enjoyed meeting him.

5  Thank drewed1

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

The Mrs would give it a higher score, but I'm writing the review. It is smaller than it appears from the outside, just an observation. The enchiladas were not memorable. A prior review raved about the shrimp soup. The shrimp was plentiful but the broth was thin. To me, the floors were a bit slick with grease or something that had been spilled and not cleaned up, and it smelled a bit greasy. Mostly locals on our visit, and busy.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Asked at the Marriott Courtyard for an authentic Mexican meal. They suggested Adelitas. From the margaritas through dinner, this was a touchdown! ( Packers won tonight).

I had the combo plate with a tamale,enchilada and chalupa with refried beans, rice and pico de gallo. My wife had a chimichanga with refried beans and rice. We ended the meal with 2 sopapillas. Everything was excellent. The tamale was full of meat. I had one in Estes Park last week that had almost none for comparison. Our waitress Lourdes was a sweetheart and took good care of us. Thank you!

7  Thank Ed S
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Some don't understand New Mexico, Mexican food. Great tamales, really best part of meal. Staff were very nice in a good atmosphere. Chips were very thick corn with a nice taste. Enjoyed the green chilies. It is a nice place.

8  Thank CavemanHHH
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Very slow to seat us. Then we felt ignored. Took a very long time to take our order and the restaurant was not very crowded. The food was tasty but not worth the long wait. Never had a fish taco with baby scallops - different kind of taste. Not sure if they always serve them this way. Best part of all the meals was the white rice!