“Good! But.....”

Las Tres Campanas Restaurant
Ranked #361 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 13, 2009

We ate at Tres Campanas last week. It is an attractive restaurant with great service and tasty chile (a must!) The consensus of my group of three was that the food was very salty. If it weren't for that problem, I would have given a four-star rating. All ingredients were fresh, but the saltiness was very distracting and rendered the meal almost unfinishable. I hope they correct the problem, because I would like to be able to return and have another enchilada plate, with half the salt!

Reviewed January 8, 2009

We went driving to Santa Fe from Alburquerque and stopped at a fairy new restaurant named "Tres Campanas" which in English means three bells. The food was Mexican and very good. The staff was very friendly and informative. We tasted the sopapillas with honey - deeeelicious! The building's exterior (which caught our eye) and interior was very nicely decorated and very to the atmosphere of New Mexico. it was moderately priced.