“Great brunch!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Camino De Monte Rey
Description: Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen is a light and airy oasis for healthy and yummy food. We offer gluten free, paleo, vegetarian and vegan options for our guests. Breakfast + lunch everyday and a new dinner menu beginning August of 2017 Tuesdays through Saturdays. Come find your sweet spot at Sweetwater!
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Loved our Easter brunch today! The good part - food was fabulous! The drink menu, although very short, was great! I had the Hibiscus mimosa - really good especially if you don't like super sweet drinks. My husband had the Bloody Mary and loved it. Meals were brought quickly to our very hungry family. The not-so-good party: slower service (but then again, it was Easter after all and the place with packed with people ready for a hike to a family just coming from church, no kids menu (2 out of 3 of my kids never finish their meals, so I prefer not to buy a full adult entree for them). But overall we would return and try a dinner during the week or weekend.

4  Thank denvercharlie123
Soma_and_Fiona, Owner at Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Just to clarify, many of our menu items are available in half size portions (for children) and of course you are welcome to split entrees.
We also have a few items we can make for kids on request - quesadilla, grilled cheese etc. We look forward to seeing you next time!
peas + love,
Soma + Fiona

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I had s terrific tasting but small bowl of mushroom soup with my friend who had a Buddha bowl... Everything is ok and fresh.. But the costs seem to run high.. And the topper was s very small box with small slice of cake was $7 bucks..
Certainly makes one savor cake s lot more when it is about $1.00 a bite!

Soma_and_Fiona, Owner at Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We do intentionally focus on high quality ingredients in order to support the health of our guests and the planet. For our carrot cake we use 100% almond flour (nutritionally dense, not just a filler), organic carrots, walnuts and cream cheese. The cake is lightly sweetened with real maple syrup. We do agree it is cake to be savored!
peas + love,
Soma + Fiona

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

On holiday with my friends and 2 kids and we really wanted a break from the drudgery of pancakes and other awful american breakfast fare. This place was a breath of fresh air with all locally sourced and fresh ingredients. Really made us feel ready to face a day of exploring without a sugar high or grease sweats!!

2  Thank FarmerfromtheShire
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

The food and atmosphere is great. Many organic dishes, good vegan/vegetarian dishes. I had a quinoa patty lightly fried with side of sautéed veggies. It was outstanding. We split a cashew based raw chocolate vegan cheesecake that will take you to the moon! So...good!

6  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Every time I eat at SWEETWATER Harvest Kitchen I smile all the way back to my car and on down the road. This is a great choice for Breakfast or Lunch that tastes great and makes u feel good all day. Why? Because the owners have decided that local organic ingredients matter for taste and for wellness and they do not compromise. Their Breakfast burrito is fabulous , made with eggs, whole beans , and sweet potato. Their lunch offerings are delicious not too filling and healthy! That is the recipe here ! Thai nights wed thru sat are delicious. These owners have made great taste their signatures. They are to be commended and rewarded by your presence. Enjoy!

3  Thank Tattalat