“Meh, Average Chinese”

Good for: Families with children
Elk Grove
“Meh, Average Chinese”
Reviewed December 5, 2015

I was told by the locals that this was great Chinese food, but it was just okay. The service was even worse. The decor was trying to be high end, but the food didn't live up to the decor. I wouldn't go back here again unless this was the only choice for Chinese in town.

Visited October 2015
3 Thank Robert M

Santa Fe
“Great for takeout”
Reviewed November 21, 2015

Every other week, the wife picks up takeout from Chows. It travels all the way to Eldorado very well. I really love their food. Walnut Shrimp, Coffee Chicken, Lemon Fish, Beef and (well anything) but usually broccoli and any of the various noodle dishes always impress. We've eaten in the restaurant twice over the years but for some reason, take out is our regular M.O. with chows. The food is rather inventive, the quality of the ingredients are very good. On Friday nights when we usually get take out, they are usually very busy with a takeout orders so call ahead and be patient.

• Visited November 2015
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Cheated”
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Went with a coupon for buy one get one that was published for supporters of a local non-profit. They would not honor it! Not expired, not misprinted, they just didn't want to. Period. We felt good about our dinners until then. We paid in full, plus we paid in spades with indigestion and disgust. A real shame as this restaurant used to have a good reputation. No longer.

• Visited October 2015
1 Thank nikki h
Liberty, Missouri
“Crowded at lunch, worth going a little out of the way from I-25”
Reviewed October 2, 2015

Take the St Francis exit, go a few blocks north to an exit on the right for McDonalds, At stop sign, carefully turn left, go under St Francis and see Plaza del Sol catty-corner to McD. It is in there. My hot and sour was the best I have ever had--has diced tomatoes in it. My wife and I each had soup, split an entrée. Bathroom situation is awkward--in back, past the kitchen; pet store next door, so location is not ideal, but the food is tasty.

• Visited September 2015
Horseshoe Bay, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

This is our favorite Chinese restaurant anywhere! My husband has traveled the world, and always looks forward to a visit to this restaurant. The food is excellent! The Pot Stickers were delicious, as was the Dragon Sesame Chicken and the spicy beef and asparagus dish I had, which was a "Special". It is family owned and operated, and tonight, while the Mother was on an emergency trip to China, the rest of the staff absolutely "stepped it up" to make sure everyone was taken care of! The staff is awesome, friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient! We will be back!! Thanks for a great evening!

Visited August 2015