“Fantastic food and service!”

Plaza Cafe Southside
Reserve with OpenTable
Plaza Cafe Southside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: From the moment you enter our doors, you'll be getting high quality service the old-fashioned way. At Plaza Cafe Southside our bright and enthusiastic waiters love to see you happy, so we do whatever it takes to make sure you enjoy your visit. In addition to our delicious food, Plaza Cafe Southside is known for our friendliness and efficiency. We guarantee that we'll get your order to you both fast and hot! Plaza Cafe is a family owned and operated business. The Razatos family has kept the traditional cooking methods and flavor combinations of New Mexico and added some recipes from Greece, all the while keeping with the classic American diner experience. Come in and try our delicious food, and see why so many people in Santa Fe call Plaza Cafe Southside their favorite restaurant! We look forward to serving you and your family.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stumbled across this cafe while looking for Southwestern food. But since they serve breakfast items, we decided to go in. I ordered buttermilk pancakes which were the best I’ve ever tasted. The coffee was also really good. My friend ordered a burger and fries and he was really impressed with this too. Our server, Antonio, was very efficient and friendly.

7  Thank DRTX3
Leonardo R, Owner at Plaza Cafe Southside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the great review! We take great pride in our hardworking staff and appreciate your kind words. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I ate the tuna tostada's it was so good. My girlfriend had the burrito with red and green chilli and it was spicy. The best chilli's in town.

7  Thank Joksan V
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

This was not our first visit to the colorfully-decorated Plaza Cafe Southside in Santa Fe, but it was our most enjoyable. We were seated near the front door, where the greeter was able to talk with our energetic grandson. She kept him busy at the table, giving him crayons and helping him find the perfect cupcake.

My husband’s and my BLT’s were made with chili cheese bread that had a crunchy, chewy crust. I doubt that I can ever enjoy another BLT as much as I loved savoring that restaurant’s sandwich. No wonder it is an award-winning eatery!

8  Thank LJCretiree
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Really enjoyed this place. I had some kind of frito pie thing and it was fantastic. Best I ever had.

5  Thank Scottdbaby
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We eat here occasionally when we are nearby at Lowes!! Food is always good. Lunch has many options and everything we have had was very good.

5  Thank sosantafe